Real Patient Review: Korean Double Jaw + V-line Surgery Results

 

Double Jaw + V-Line Surgery




Motivation

I felt that asymmetry was progressing slowly from middle school, and I decided to operate because of my low self-esteem to the point where I don't even want to look in the mirror because I get stressed whenever I become an adult in high school. The reason for choosing the EU has been a lot of research, but not only has the post-surgery experience very solid, but it has also been comfortable to speak to doctors and consultants.


Post OP Day

I couldn't breathe and I had a headache because of the Facial Pressure Bandage. I was in pain because I couldn't breathe, and I was so scared because I stopped breathing because of blood and nosebleeds, but the nurse took good care of me and passed by well.


Post OP 2 Days

I was drinking water and New Care, and it hurt so much because my neck was scratched. I felt as if blood and nose were blocking the hole, but as soon as I swallowed it, I felt like I spit it out. I want to breathe just like before.

 

Post OP 3 Days

Today is the day I leave the hospital. I had my mouth disinfected the day before, but it hurt so much that I decided to do it again today. It was also a painful time, but I was relieved that the doctor told me that the operation was good. I had a hard time while I was in the hospital, but everyone treated me nice, so I think I endured it well.

 

Post OP 4 Days

My face began to swell more and more. Every day was so painful and the medicine was so bitter that I threw up everything.  I want to breathe properly and my whole body aches from sitting down and sleeping. I want to lie down and sleep. I wish I could get better soon.

 


Post OP 5 Days

My body has a low fever and my face keeps getting swollen. I feel dizzy and downhearted because I have nothing to eat and can't sleep well. I hope a month passes quickly.

 

Post OP 6 Days

Now I can breathe pretty well with my nose! Everyone asked me to hang in there for a week, but I feel like I'm going to live. "I had no pain in my surgery and couldn't breathe, but now I think I can overcome it better."

 

Post OP 7 Days

It was so easy to breathe that I could sleep well because I slept a little while lying down. I think we just need to get rid of the swelling.


Post OP 8 Days

I had disinfected it today. After touching it, it hurt so much that I am scared to untie the stitches out.


Post OP 14 Days

Tomorrow is the day I go to remove my stitches. I am very happy to speak & have less swollen than I thought.

 

Post OP 15 Days

I was scared to get remove the stitches, but it only hurt on my upper jaw area and the rest didn't hurt. I can't talk much because of the rubber band yet, but I want to open my mouth by working out hard on my mouth exercise.

 

Post OP 16 Days

Now I can take out the rubber bands and wafers for an hour when I eat. Finally, I can eat porridge. Practice opening your mouth is a bit hard, but if you don't practice, your jaw will get stiff, so I practice hard.

 

Post OP 17 Days

In the morning, my face gets puffy but in the evening, I get better. My nose and mouth are still a little swollen, so I hope I can get rid of it quickly.

 

Post OP 18 Days

I went to the hospital today and the doctor told me that I was good at mouth exercise and that I took out the wafer to 6 hours. It was much more comfortable.


Post OP 19 Days

The swelling is disappearing noticeably. "It's fun and interesting to look at the mirror. I still have a lot of swelling in my philtrum, so I look like a rat." "I'm satisfied because I get better when I'm less swollen."

 

Post OP 21 Days

When I put my head back or lower my head, it felt like my chin was falling out, but it was healed and a lot disappeared. As time goes by, I feel much better.

 

Post OP 22 Days

It's fascinating and fun to watch the swelling go down. It's really different from the first day I got home.

 

Post OP 28 Days

The asymmetry caused by swelling is also improving!

 

Post OP 1 Month

Now I don't have the rubber band that tied my mouth to. As I untied the rubber band, I feel free to eat food better! The doctor said that I am still swollen, but I am so much better that I am walking around without a mask.

 

Post OP 60 Days

There is nothing uncomfortable, but I am working hard on mouth exercises. My mouth is still stiff and I think I'll have to practice more if I want to open up like before..

 

Post OP 70 Days

I still have a double chin, but I look much better from the front!

 

Post OP 80 Days

My friends say they can't remember the face before the surgery anymore. It's a great change without a double chin, too!

 


Post OP 85 Days

A friend who I met when my swelling was worse told me that I look much better now that I have less swollen. I wonder what will happen if all my swelling is gone!



Post OP 3 Months

My gums are still swollen, so it hurts a little if I touch them! I hope my gums will be deswelling fast just like my face.



Post OP 4 Months

The swelling goes down more and more. You can't tell from selfies, but my friends say my left side is still more asymmetrical.



Post OP 5 Months

The swelling of the gums is longer than expected, perhaps because of the screws on the gums!   I feel a little uncomfortable. I feel like my face is getting deswelling day by day.


Post OP 6 Months

I eat whatever I want, and I'm doing fine without any inconvenience.



Post-OP 7 Months

I removed my plates!! After getting them removed, my jawline looks slightly slimmer. After my braces, my whole surgery journey will be over.



 Post-OP 8 Months




Post-OP 9 Months

I’m having no discomforts doing my daily activity! I just want to remove my braces quickly. I still have some swelling under my chin. But other than that, I’m not experiencing any trouble.

 





Post-OP 10 Months

I was told that I only needed braces for 3 more months!! As the end of my surgery process is getting more near, my happiness is growing. People around me compliment me and say that my face looks really small. I feel really good!

 

Post-OP 11 Months

I’m starting to hear that the smaller, stubborn swelling has decreased and that I look prettier. I’m having fun taking selfies and my confidence increased! I’m not experiencing any discomfort after the surgery.

 

Post-OP 1 Year

Time went by really quickly, I can’t believe it’s already been one year since my surgery. When I look back at my before/after pictures, I realized that I had a lot of swelling after surgery. After the smaller swelling decreased, everyone has been telling me that I got prettier, and I feel highly satisfied. In the past, I had low self-esteem so I would always photoshop my pictures but I don’t do that anymore. And the staff at EU were kind to guide me throughout one year and six months with my surgery and braces.

 



EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Tel. +82-2-547-0101

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery



Comments