[Review] Goodbye Protruded Mouth! Highly Satisfied Results!

 

4 Months Post OP

Double Jaw + Vline Surgery



Reason for Surgery:

During puberty, I suddenly grew taller and my jaw bones got longer as well. I’ve always had a protruded mouth and a gummy smile. This was very stressful and I got braces due to that. However, even with braces, I had a protruded mouth and long gums, and my long chin did not improve do I decided to get surgery after contemplating for a long time.

 


Reason for Choosing EU

I made up my mind to get double jaw surgery, but the difficult part was choosing a clinic. I found several places and received consultations. Out of all of them, I really liked my consultation with Dr. Kim from EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and he had the best surgical method! He was able to explain everything in detail and in a way so that I could understand everything easily. It was easy to communicate with him which is why I chose EU.




Day of Surgery

I woke up from the anesthesia and felt like I was dying. I kept bleeding from my nose and breathing was really difficult but the nurses and my parents were there to help me.







3 Days Post OP

My condition got better as I got discharged and arrived home.​





5 Days Post OP

My face is very swollen.. not being able to breath properly while sleeping is very uncomfortable. The swelling from my face has been reducing but I feel like my face will explode. Time is medicine!   





8 Days Post OP  

I got my mouth disinfected at the clinic today. The bruises have gone down to my neck and the swelling has been decreasing a bit.​





14 Days Post OP

It’s finally the day where I can get my stitches removed! I was worried that it was going to be very painful but due to the doctor being extra careful, it didn’t hurt that much!​





20 Days Post OP

After 20 days, I am able to do my daily activities without any problems! I’m able to go outside which has been helping my swelling. Whenever I look at my side profile, it still fascinates me to see that my mouth has been pushed back and the results for my chin seem natural. I’m satisfied and very thankful to the doctor!​





35 Days Post OP

I went to the clinic and got my xrays and medical photos were taken. I also had a consultation with the doctor and he told me that there was nothing wrong. I was told that I could start to eat soft foods that I can easily break with my hands. I’m happy that I can chew soft foods now. The feeling in my mouth has returned completely, my mouth has been pushed back, and my chin is shorter! I’m highly satisfied with the functional and aesthetic improvements. I’m really glad that I had surgery at EU!​





4 Months Post OP

I’m doing well to the point where I almost forgot I had surgery! I’m able to chew any food now! I heard that double jaw surgery can cause loss of sensation and skin sagging but due to the doctor’s skills, I did not have any of those side effects. I want to express that I am grateful to the doctor again for my natural results. My protruded mouth has disappeared, my short chin has improved, it’s still very fascinating to me!​









Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Tel. +82-2-547-0101

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery









Comments