Female Double Jaw Surgery Review

 



Post OP 4 Months

I'm starting to get less swollen! Suddenly, when I look in the mirror, I feel like I'm falling in love with my face shape! It's fun to put on makeup every day and it feels like the quality of life has changed. The orthodontic treatment is still...I've left a lot, but it's tolerable!

 




Post OP 5 Months

I lost a lot of chin fat and I think I'm better than before! I'm a little worried because the mouth of shape, sometimes looks awkward, but it'll get better over time, right? Post operation my bite become much stable so when I chew the food I feel much comfortable.

 



Post OP 6 Months

I think it's getting more natural as time goes by! Especially when I see pictures taken by others, I feel it more clearly! I started wearing braces this month, but it's hard to put rubber band on my tooth because I'm not used to them. But I'm still trying my best to finish them quickly.

 



Post OP 8 Months

It's true that I am going to have an orthodontic treatment finish from next month. I'm so glad it's over. Maybe it's because I'm used to the changed face these days, but sometimes I get surprised when I see the previous picture!

 


Post OP 9 Months

Maybe I got used to it after surgery, but sometimes I forget the pre-op. Sometimes I look in the mirror and it's not much different than before, but compared to a year ago picture. it's never...I realize the importance of surgery. I love how my teeth got better and my jaw and teeth looks much stable. I'm going to smile when I am done with braces next month.

 




Post OP 10 Months

Now that I've removed my braces, I feel much more comfortable. I feel like that philtrum swelling doesn't reduce the most, so I asked doctor about this case and he told me that it will take around 1 year. I and I think it's slowly disappearing, and I'm relieved.

 


Post OP 11 Months

Sometimes I press the wrong button that I saw my face before surgery. My face changes so much that I'm shocked when I see old pictures! It's always amazing...😳 I'm so happy that the result went out so good! 😊

 


Post OP 13 Months

Time flies so fast when I'm used to my face shape after surgery. I'm so satisfied with my smiling face that I keep smiling. Through this surgery, I realize how important of the bottom jaw shape it is : )


☎ Contact us today ☎
EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Tel. +82-2-547-0101
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery .



Comments

Post a Comment