Real Double Jaw Surgery Review_Korea (Female)

 


Motivation

I was often teased about my appearance because of my large cheekbones and no jaw asymmetry. So taking pictures and being taken were both stressful to me because I was not confident. I was so envious that my friends took a pretty selfie and made it into a profile picture. I decided to have surgery because I wanted to find confidence with a pretty face and take many pictures of myself.

 


Why EU?

I was thinking about getting counseling from EU because I liked the reviews while searching on the Internet. Just in time, the head from the orthodontist recommends me to get a consultation from EU so I went to get counseling right away on the weekend. Right after the consultation! I have a feeling that I should get surgery at EU. I feel like I'm in the right hospital. When I visited the hospital, the surgeon kindly explained it well, and I think I liked it because I thought follow-up care was good. Above all, it was believed that it was a one-on-one responsibility system without proxy surgery.

 


Post OP 1 Day

It was so hectic! I've been sick all morning due to the painkillers. Nausea made my life so tough. I was touched that nurse kept running to me even though I kept calling the nurse.

 


Post OP 4 Days

I feel bloated at night rather than during the day. My butt hurt the most when I slept sitting down.

 

 


Post OP 8 Days

Maybe because it was the day I went to the hospital, the swelling was almost gone in the evening. I was so proud that I bragged about it to my family.  It's good that the swelling goes down so fast!!! I think there's only food left. I want to stop eating floating food and chew many foods as much as I can.

 


Post OP 10 Days

There's no problem with daily life now!!I think I am recovering faster than I was worried! I'm just hungry because I can't eat anything. And I think I've almost lost all of my swellings for the post op10th day. The yellow bruise is slowly disappearing! I'll try harder to take a walk and get rid of the swelling.

 


Post OP 14 Days

I've recovered quite a bit, so I can take a walk! I feel uncomfortable now because my face is heavy and my mouth feels tight when I lie down. I still feel like I'm not used to it...! But sometimes when I see something tingling, I feel like my senses are about to come back! I've been recovering at home, so I've spent a lot of time looking at the mirror. I'm so happy whenever I see it. I'm so satisfied with my face now that my swollen a little bit. I think it will be more satisfying if the little swelling goes down.



Post OP 16 Days

I tried brushing my teeth and mouth with a baby toothbrush today, but it's hard. It's still so awkward to open my mouth and I can barely get a finger in it!!! I want to wipe my tongue but it's hard to clean it. The doctor told me that he would check my progress next week, but I should work out my mouth exercise until then! And it's been over 2 weeks since my swelling is definitely slow. Maybe it's because I didn't take a walk. I still have chubby cheeks! I can't wait for all this swelling is gone!



Post OP 24 Days

I think it's time to get tired of eating liquid food. Since I usually eat food that I can eat without chewing for three weeks, I have a desire to chew something! I'm afraid I have to endure it for another month...!!! People at the office were amazed that the swelling seems to be going down every day. I think it's the same when I look at the picture or the mirror, but it's reducing more than I thought! I got used to wearing rubber bands for a few days, but it's true that it's uncomfortable. I can't wait to visit EU next week!

 

 


Post OP 27 Days

It's been about a month, so I think most of my sense came back! This is the most amazing thing! The left side of the nose was the tingling part, but I feel like I've got a lot of sensation. My lips are still slow, but I can feel it when I touch them with my hands. I've been worried about my senses. The most difficult thing these days is skin trouble. I think everyone said they have pimples after double jaw surgery, but it's so serious.

 


Post OP 29 Days

I don't have to wear the rubber band today because the doctor removes the screw in my gums. It was such a tough time when I have to wear a rubber band: ( I am so glad that finally, I can remove it!  

And the doctor told me to eat something like soft-chewing rice or noodle, fish, now! I tried it when I got home, and I didn't know how hard it was to chew. I should practice both chewing and opening my mouth!!!  I was relieved to see it on X-ray today. I don’t know how to see the X-rays very well, but I thought it went well just by looking at them it looks good, so I didn't ask the doctor anything else.

 


Post OP 43 Days

 


Post OP 50 Days

 


Post OP 57 Days

These days, the top of the roof of my mouth keeps on tingling. I haven't felt the roof of my mouth yet, but I feel like it's slowly coming back. I'm still eating soft food! Only two fingers can still be put in the mouth. I guess it's because I only eat hard and don't exercise my mouth that often. And I had some discomfort in the beginning because I had to do the double jaw surgery with my cheekbones, but I think it's all gone now that it's been two months.Haha

Looking back at the old photos, I feel like the doctor made such a good result of the surgery. I've never regretted it even after the surgery, and even if I had to do it again, I'd get surgery at EU !!!!!!!!!!!I'm really happy these days!!!

 

 


Post OP 72 Days

I'm sure my upper gums are still 10% numb, but I'm sure they'll come back slowly! It's only been over two months, so I'll have to wait and see. I don't have much swelling right now, so if anyone meets me for the first time, they cannot recognize that I am doing double jaw surgery, Only the tiny swelling in the cheekbones seems to last a long time! If I press it, it feels a bit chubby. The small swelling will go away as time goes by anyway, so I'll just have to wait. I'm excited and happy to wait! LOL

 

Post OP 77 Days

The swelling remains as if I'm biting a candy with my cheekbones, but I like how chubby I look after surgery. First of all, I've changed to positive and gained confidence! I'm pleased with everything such as change my makeup, clothes, and hairstyle!!! I feel like I'm being rewarded for a tough time after surgery.>_<

 


Post OP 3 Months

Before the surgery, the shape of my lips was really bad, but after the surgery, the shape of my lips got prettier!!! It was just a protruding mouth, so it was stressful, but it was improved with lip shape & protruded mouth, so I'm so sorry.

 



Post OP 4 Months

I think I've got some sense of check is getting better!! Time seems to solve everything! A friend I met recently asked me what happened to me because it seems like I lost so much weight. So when I told him I had double jaw surgery, he complimented me that it went really well naturally. I'm glad I did the surgery because everyone I met complimented me on my appearance!

 


Post OP 5 Months

The surgery went well, so every time I look in the mirror, I really like the result of the surgery. I think I made such a good choice for the right hospital since I saw some people who massed up their first surgery so they are looking for revision surgery.  Since I really like the result of my face, if someone asked me the hospital, I would be happy to recommend EU to them J

 


Post OP 6 Months

When I look back at my sixth month, I think this is the happiest moment in my life for post-op 6 months! I've been thinking that I've done surgery really well recently! Before surgery, I thought it's common to sleep with my mouth open but I realize that my mouth should be close it when we are sleeping. But what I've been feeling lately is that I've never slept with my mouth open after surgery. It's good to sleep with my mouth close and my mouth doesn't feel dry even when I wake up! This was a new world in my own way. When I feel like it's not natural to take it for granted, I really feel rewarded!!!I realized again that surgery wasn't just about beauty, it was about functioning as well. If anyone is worried about double jaw surgery, I will definitely recommend it. Haha

 


Post OP 7 Months

There's nothing I can't eat, and it's just that I eat so well that my braces fall off. What I wanted to do the most after the surgery was to have a new hairstyle without bangs. I've never tried it before because my cheekbones were so prominent, but now I'm satisfied!! Double jaw surgery makes a lot of changes internally as well as externally! My self-esteem goes up and I love myself? I think it's a positive surgery in many ways!!!!!

 


Post OP 8 Months

I was worried because it was major surgery, but friends complimented me for doing well without any side effects. I was glad they told me that you were so natural that they didn't know if I had surgery.  I thought a lot about whether to remove the pin or not. I decided to do the pin removal surgery in the EU. I need to set a date soon! Finally, after double jaw surgery, it's hard in the beginning, but after a hard time, this surgery is much beneficial than before surgery.

 



Post OP 11 Months

I sometimes look at pre-op pictures, but I really can't stand it anymore. I hate the feeling that I don't look confident in the picture. I can be taken confidently even if I take a picture now!  It's a bit awkward, but I'm taking selfies often. : )

 

 


Post OP 12 Months

I remember having a hard time after the surgery, but it's already been a year. A year ago, I couldn't eat and sleep... I think double jaw surgery has made a big difference in my life, but it made me feel self-esteem increased a lot internally & eternally! Surgery is probably the turning point in my life!! I'm still having a great time after the surgery! No inconvenience.


☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Tel. +82-2-547-0101

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery



Comments