[Deouble Jaw Surgery Review] Post op 3 months

 


Motivation

I have been concern about the malocclusion, facial asymmetry, and lantern jaw. The side is worse than the front, so I do not have many pictures taken by the side until now. Also, there aren't any good pictures of the front view. I hated people seeing my appearance from the side, so I always busy with my face with long hair and even though I feel really hot I never tie my hair up. I always envied friends with a pretty face shape. I've been vague about wanting to have surgery for a long time ago, but I decided to do it because I wanted to be confident about my appearance without any stress!

 


Why EU?

Since it's not a simple operation, I watched and heard a lot of surgical reviews and word of mouth, and I went to a lot of counseling. I really want to avoid side effects and revision surgery. It's a hospital that specializes in facial bone surgery and doctors are so famous that I trusted them. I couldn't feel any commercial approach like other hospitals, and the EU recommended only the necessary surgery, so I could trust and decide more. I'm nervous and scared waiting for the surgery, but I'm looking forward to seeing my final face shape!

 


Post OP

last night that I barely slept since I was so nervous. I feel so nervous that I will do the surgery. I'm scared and excited. I think I'm more excited! I consulted the doctor for the last time and went into the operation room. After that, I don't remember! LOL! But after about an hour or two, I feel much better! EU staff told me not to drink water and sleep for six hours after the surgery, so that's a bit hard, but I'll try my best to recover it soon as possible. Tomorrow will be much better than today, right? The doctor said the surgery went well, so I'm relieved and happy! Thank you so much for taking good care of me.^^

 

Post OP 1 Day

Breathing & drinking became much more comfortable than yesterday. But I think it hurts more than yesterday ᅮᅮ Blood keeps flowing from my mouth.  The doctor cleans my mouth in the morning, eats new care, sleeps well for about 6 hours, and just breathe well!

 

Post OP 2 Days

I came home from the hospital and slept. I miss the hospital bed so much ᅮᅮ My nose and mouth still can't breathe well and it's harder to swallow food since my throat is still swollen. When will it get better? It is such a tough time after surgery.

 


Post OP 3 Days

It's much easier to drink, but it's still not easy. I went to the hospital and got a swelling laser and walked around.

I'm still dizzy and tired, but it's much better than staying at home. I hope tomorrow is better than today!

 


Post OP 4 Days

My breathing became so comfortable that I almost died trying to lie down and sleep with a pillow high. It became my daily routine to wash up and get ready to go to the hospital when I wake up. I really like the time to observe people and food on my way home after receiving laser treatment! I can only see people's jaws these days. I've reached the peak of my swelling, but I've been walking around diligently before surgery.

 


Post OP 5 Days

I think the swelling is similar to yesterday. Breathing and feeling better than yesterday! Looking in the mirror, it's so funny that I understand what you mean by sore philtrum. It's hilarious because I'm so ugly. I drink new care, ground bananas, watched a movie, and came back home. From today on, I should try my best to wear on the Facial Pressure Bandage often!

 


Post OP 6 Days

I think I look a little less bloated than yesterday. I slept lying down for the first time after the operation. I was so happy! When I first wake up, I feel a little stuffy, but it gets better! ^^ My teeth start to hurting while having wafers inside of my mouth.

 

Post OP 7 Days

There's nothing uncomfortable when I sleep. The swelling has decreased noticeably. I went to the hospital in the morning and the doctor checkup for me. I asked questions to him and felt relieved to see the doctor. Also, I did not meet my parents for a long time, after they see my change, they like the result too!

 


Post OP 8 Days

The hardest thing was to eat, but after coming to my parents' house, I feel so good that I can eat all the different various food! They are surprised that I had double jaw surgery. Also, I spend time with my parents and my daily life is already possible. I had a lot of worries, but when I saw my face, people made a compliment me that it was a good choice to do double jaw surgery!  

 


Post OP 10 Days

My mouth is open to a certain extent, so I am free to eat and speaks well. When I was about to die, I didn't even have time to worry about swelling, but I hope I can get rid of it soon. I'm taking an hour's walk in the morning and evening. I hope tomorrow will be more different.

 


Post OP 12 Days

Wafers are now adjusted, so used to have it inside of my mouth. I was worried about the stitches, so I asked the consultant, but I was relieved that she replied quickly. For the first time today, I put on simple skin makeup and went out to hang out with my friends. There was nothing to eat outside, but I can eat ice cream or soft cake now.

 


Post OP 14 Days

Today is the day to remove the stitches. I was so nervous since when I read the review I hear that it's a bit painful to remove the stitches! But fortunately, it wasn't as painful as I thought. It's so nice to be able to brush my teeth and move my mouth much easier after stitch out it is so good! I also got a video clip of a mouth exercise and practiced opening my mouth when I got home. The doctor said it is better not to chew so far, so he mainly eats soft foods, but there are more foods to eat than the first time.



Post OP 16 Days

Taking a shower and eating is uncomfortable than before surgery, but it doesn't affect my daily life. I go to see my friends. If I put down my mask and wear it, it doesn't show swelling. How did I live with that chin? I was so proud!! I can't wait to see all the swelling is gone on my cheeks.^^

 


Post OP 18 Days

Now I can go out and eat risotto. Even friends who were worried about the double jaw surgery said they wanted to do it because they saw the dramatic change. I seem to be getting rewarded for their hard times.

 


Post OP 20 Days

My friends who didn't know I had surgery at a meeting, she asked me if I got a filler or why I got so pretty. I think I only had the minor swelling left that I was got filler. I think I hang out with them for about 5 hours, but it wasn't too burden at all! My lips and nose sense are better than before.

 

Post OP 23 Days

Today is the anniversary with my boyfriend. Before the surgery, I thought I would never enjoy it, but I went out on a date and ate half a cake. He is amazed at how I recover from day today. The difference is huge at first sight. These days, I love to take pictures.

 


Post OP 26 Days

Now I can move around without a mask. I'm practicing opening my mouth, and up to four fingers can go inside of my mouth! I can eat a little bit of what I wanted to eat when I was eating porridge in the early stages of surgery. I'm so happy to be able to eat like this.  I have screws in my gums but it hurts because I get a touch up with my skin inside of my mouth once when I laugh. Even these little inconveniences are forgotten when I look at myself in the mirror and see the change in the appearance!

 



Post OP 30 Days

I went to the hospital and got a month's check and removed a screw from my gums. I was surprised to see the difference between the post-war X-rays. I was so happy when the doctor told me that my face would get smaller if all my swelling is reduced!

 


Post OP 40 Days

There was another inconvenience after starting orthodontic treatment. But I'm so happy whenever I see a different side face of me. I think my big swelling is gone and my minor swelling also reduced a lot. I'm doing well in my daily life with little discomfort while eating. Now I feel confident no matter who looks at me from the side. I always feel this way, but I'm really glad I did the surgery!

 


Post OP 52 Days

I'm getting along without any inconvenience after jaw surgery. I've had a habit of biting my nails until now, but after surgery, I unintentionally I change my bad habit which is biting my nail. Thus, recently my first nail art is done. I'm happy that I got better after doing double jaw surgery. I wish I could get rid of the swelling a little faster!

 


Post OP 60 Days

If I do not tell people that I underwent double jaw surgery, people cannot recognize it! I get used to this face shape and its amazing that time flies so fast! I still remember the time that I cannot breathe right after surgery! I am totally satisfied with the surgery result.

 


Post OP 70 Days

A  few days ago, I saw my friend secretly filming a video of me, and I was surprised again because I felt something really different from before. I hated other people's photos and videos of me, but it felt like a dream that I have pretty face shape now. I was worried because I couldn't feel my chin, but now I can feel it! Recently, I was worried about my jaw, so I tested it, but fortunately, he said there was nothing wrong.

 



Post OP 80 Days

I am spending my days different from before & after surgery. I've rarely heard people say that my side view is pretty and I have a cute image, but I hear a lot of people say "pure, cute" after surgery! It's awkward and embarrassing, but I feel good. I guess my image has changed a lot. I'm so happy that my strong and angry image is gone. Also, I can eat most of the food! It's been a while since I didn't think about food, but it felt a bit hard when I chewed it for a long time, but now it's okay to chew it and eat it for a long time.

 


Post OP 3 Months

My boyfriend also had counseling for a double jaw surgery at EU! Maybe it's because he saw all the dramatic changes after jaw surgery. It's funny that before surgery he told me not to get the surgery but right now he also satisfy the result of surgery too: ) he said he would do jaw surgery too. When he entered his third month of surgery, I am available to eat meat with a wrap and ate squid and beef jerky without any problem. The swelling has gone down noticeably. I think I made the right decision to do the jaw surgery at EU!


☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Tel. +82-2-547-0101

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery


Comments