[REVIEW] V-line & cheek bone reduction surgery




The motivation of the Surgery


I had braces because I just want to improve my masculine appearance. Even with braces, my appearance was not improved, and I was not satisfied with 100%, so I lost a lot of self-esteem. My acquaintances told me that I would have been more handsome if I had been born as a man. Above all, I decided to have surgery because I wanted to raise my self-esteem and create a feminine image.

 

 

Post OP 1 Day

 


 

Post OP 28 Days



My face is getting less swollen. It's so nice~~ I want to show off a feminine atmosphere. I'm looking forward to seeing my final result of the face.

 

Post OP 40 Days



Finally, it has been after a month from the surgery day! It's only a few days apart, and I can't believe my face is less swollen. It's so amazing. Also, I look good from the picture and also, my makeup style has been changed too! I'm excited

 

Post OP 3 Months





My face shape is getting much better. My appearance already so natural that it's just amazing. I'm looking forward to having a perfect face shape! I think I made such a right choice to do surgery at EU! I feel like I'm finally getting rid of my complex and confident in my appearance. These days, I'm confident in taking pictures.

 

Post OP 4 Months

 



Post OP 5 Months





I've lost a lot of weight these days, I've gotten prettier, and I've been listening to it a lot of compliment those days^^ It's only been five months, and I don't think I have any worries about swelling. I love to put on makeup!

 

Post OP 6 Months

 




Post OP 7 Months

 


Post OP 12 Months



After the surgery, I lost weight and the quality of my life changed a lot! After change my appearance I tend to spend more time taking care of my face and skin! I think I really became a woman after losing weight and do facial bone surgery. It's been a while since I wrote a review, and I'm surprised to see the pictures before surgery!

 

 ☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Tel. +82-2-547-0101

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery


Comments