Double Jaw *(Re)Genio Surgery Review_South Korea




I really like taking pictures, but whenever I see pictures taken by others, my self-esteem get lower. I had my braced eight years ago because of an irregularity, and orthodontist recommended having a lower jaw surgery. At that time, I was so scared that I told me that I only want braces, but after braces, my mouth looked too protruding and my jaw and long face did not improve it.  I desperately want to avoid double jaw surgery that I get V-line surgery..but my lantern jaw and protruded mouth cannot be improve it.


<Before>

I have been considering Double Jaw Surgery for few years and every time when I looked in the mirror, I had a habit of putting my mouth in and I cannot find picture with my full face. First, I searched for hospitals to get counseling, but the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery were more reliable than plastic surgery hospital, so I went around the list and met the EU. Unlike the hospital, I liked the fact that I could consult with the doctor after take X-ray photo and professional examination conducted first. I can feel that doctor is not doing this work only for the money but look at the problems on my face properly!

Post Operation Day
After the surgery, I was so out of my mind and I just had a really, hard time. I had upset stomach, my head hurts, and blood keeps coming out of my nose and mouth. I suffocated that I called a nurse at night and she said she could not help it. Dawn was the hardest time. I prayed that time would go by quickly.


Post op 1 Day
The doctor personally disinfected it for me!! Best!! I was out of mind and speechless, but I was thankful to doctor and nurse who take cares of me. My throat is less sore than yesterday, so I am trying to drink as much water as I can. However, I cannot drink New Care yet. When I heard that my nose was too stuffy, the nurse spray on my nose and taught me how to wear facial pressure bandage. I feel much better than yesterday, but I hope the blood from my nose stops .My face is still so swell that I do not know the shape of my face.  I just want to get rid of the swelling.



Post op 3 Days
I was hard to breath at night that I decided to remove the facial pressure bandage. I was worry about my neck since it swell so much and ask consultant. However, she explained to me well. I decided to walk around my house area! I cannot eat many food that just small walk made me feel dizzy.


Post op 4 Days
I visited hospital for deswelling laser treatment. I do not want to take medicine but I have to for my recovery. Bottom of my chin is so swell so I am afraid that this might lead sagging. I feel dizzy when I get on the bus and phlegm make ma caugh… Thank you for being meticulous and kind to me! It's still too swollen, so I don't know the shape of my face, but I think I'll get better, so I'll have to wait positively. After coming home and looking at my face, I feel like swell is subside little bit than before! My mom grinds vegi and bananas together for me and it was so delicious.


Post op 5 Days
I woke up and my face swollen again. The nose is also very swollen. New Care also didn't taste good, so today my hubby bought me porridge, soup and ice cream together!! After eating ice cream, my eyes opened up..! Maybe because I did not eat food often that, I got upset stomach, so I think I should eat it carefully. In addition, I take a walk today! When I came in and took a shower, my facial swelling reduced a lot. When I put down my bangs, I was surprised that my face looked so small. Mother told me that even my eyes also looked big. The left side much swollen than the right side, and bruises formed in the neck. I am so happy though. I hope the swelling goes away sooner.


Post op 8 Days
I was happy because the doctor disinfected it and he told me that I am healing well and the progress was good. I want to say thank you to doctor! I cannot wait to get my next checkup and remove stitches. When I wake up in the morning, my face is swollen again, but at night, it's getting much better. I lost a lot of swelling, but it is funny because my nose got bigger.
What I ate today / Cream soup, pumpkin juice, ice cream, soft tofu


Post op 9 Days
EU is pretty far from my house but I would like to visit every day for deswelling laser treatment. I think this laser help me a lot for deswelling.  The hospital staffs are so kind that whenever I visit EU made me feel good! .Today, I bought waffles on close sinsa station and shared them with my friends and husband. I cannot eat them, but...Giving happiness! Post OP three months I will be able to eat those delicious waffle! When I got home, I ate soup, soft tofu, and medicine.
What I ate today / Cream soup, pumpkin juice, soft tofu


Post op 10 Days
Walk today too!! My face is swollen in the morning, but it's amazing that I lose a lot in the evening. When I take a picture of the sideline, I can realize that after surgery my face changed a lot. I can't believe my nose is so pretty!!! My philtrum is still swelling, so my mouth looks a bit protruding, so I hope it loses more swell soon .My face has gotten small. However, I ate it soft tofu since I read it from café surgery review, but it is stuck in the front of my teeth so I am sorry that I might get inflammation or cavity.
What I ate today / Protein shake, pumpkin juice


Post op 11 Days
Even this morning, I could feel that the swelling had gone down. I started to see the jawline that I could not even see! Today, I went to hospital to ask staff to help me to clean my wafer since many of food waste was on it. I was a little embarrassed, but she took off the wafer and washed it for a while and I felt so refreshed. I was happy. My mom and my sister went to a cafe and dipped it in a sponge cake with hot choco, but it was not as good as I thought. My mom kept saying that my face was so small that I looked like someone else.
What I ate today / Castella + Hot chocolate, pumpkin juice


Post op 14 Days
I was afraid to remove stitches, but I was not feeling pain for the bottom but it was hurts bit for the upper jaw when he remove stitches. My mouth became more comfortable after I remove the stitches. Doctor told me that I could eat soft food from today. I have lost so much weight that I need to eat something. I am kind of worry that if surgical result will be effect if I talk a lot since i need to speak a lot when I go to work : (
I really like the result of surgery that I changed a lot!


Post op 15 Days
I haven't been able to take a walk since I started going to work. I'm a little tired because I can't eat, but I'm glad that my work doesn't affect me much. I ate it with melted Monchel today and it was so delicious. I do not think there is much change in swelling anymore. I cannot wait for the next checkup.
What I ate today / mashed sweet potato, protein shake, moncelle, banana, yogurt


Post op 18 Days
I get sick of eating same food every day. Today, I tired new noddles for my lunch! I cut it into small pieces and swallowed it hahaha The noodles are thinner than other noodles, so it's good to swallow. The swelling does not seem to change much.
What I ate today / noodles, pumpkin juice, yogurt, castella, milk


Post op 21 Days
I visited EU and finally doctor allows me to remove the wafer and teach me how to wear rubber band on my teeth. It is not easy for me : ( Even my gum swell because screw bothers it!  I start to afraid how painful it is when doctor remove screw for me…


Post op 23 Days
Screw cause pain on gum : ( My face is still swelling but when I compare to picture post op 4~5 days I subside swell a lot. If I reach post op 6 months I think my face will be really pretty and smaller!


Post op 24 Days
A week goes by fast after I start to go to work! My nose is a bit stuffy again! My mouth is swollen and my right side felt uncomfortable because it felt like I was chewing my gum all night. Whenever I put on a rubber band, I get goose bumps whenever I see my skin turning white because of screw. I want to get rid of it as soon as next Thursday. I called to see if I could go to the hospital sooner, but he told me to buy some painkillers first, so I bought them today. I have been waiting for my first month of treatment all week.


Post op 28 Days
My face shape look bumpy because of swelling, I hope my face line look much smoother than now. I want to meet my friend soon that I made appointment with them on July.


Post op 29 Days
It has been post op 1 month already! I visited hospital to check my current recovery process. When I put on makeup in a month, my face is awkward, and my eyes look so big and amusing. Nose swelling is also going to disappear by 6 months! Doctor said that he remove all the screws for me and I chew soft foods starting today!! I am so happy!! I am so happy that while doctor remove the screws for me it was not painful at all!


Post op 34 Days
After a month's checkup, I allowed chewing it, and I felt like I start to gain weight again. I really want to eat sushi that I visited restaurant, I just realize that sushi is not a soft food: ( I really want to eat spicy and salty food!



Post op 40 Days
It has been a long time since I went to a cafe with makeup. My face is small so my eyes look big and my nose looks big I hate the front photo because my nose looks so huge. When I took a photo from front, I still seem to have a lot of swelling because of the cheek, under the chin, and the big nose. I love taking pictures so it is frustrating because I cannot do what I want to do. I was confused about whether the nose was swelling or not, so I compared it with the previous photos, but it looks like its swelling. I should not be in a hurry, but I want to be pretty soon even for a day. In addition, the shape of my lips looks prettier than before.  Some people asked me if I did something on my lips because it seems like edge of my lips gets higher. Furthermore, I am glad to do surgery at EU, since facial bone surgery is such a big surgery.  


Post op 47 Days
When I look in a selfie or in a mirror, the swelling seems to have gone away, but the photos that others take are look like blowfish. My nostrils are big I am worried because my nose look spreading out these days. My face is small and the proportions look so good. It looks natural as if it were my original face, and the shape of the face is refined, so it's amazing every time I see it..🤭! I eat almost everything well, and I am waiting to eat pork belly in 3 months


Post op 60 Days
Time flies so fast that it has been post op 2 months. Most of major swell has been subsiding but I still have such a big swell on my nose and it outstands a lot! I try my best to drink a lot of deswelling tea; I hope this can be helpful. When I see myself from the mirror, my face gets smaller!


Post op 77 Days
I met a friend last week and this week again; she told me that he seemed to have less swelling than last week! I think that the swelling tea is effective! If I take a picture, it will definitely look better than before, and I was surprised when I see the old faces... If the philtrum swelling reduces more, the mouth will be look much better. I hope the lower jaw will look smooth too! The pictures taken by others are still looks very puffy, but when I take selfie I look very natural! These days, I am learning the importance of face shape ❤


☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Tel. +82-2-547-0101
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery .



Comments