Is my long jaw can be improved with jaw surgery? (Surgery Journey)




Before

The motivation of surgery & Why EU
I had a lot of worries about my chin since I knew it was a little longer than the average jaw since high school. In fact, I've heard a lot that it's pretty, but I've also heard that something is not enough because of the jaw. So when I put on makeup I try to cover my long chin and I look much better when I wear a mask on my chin. At first, I didn't think about double jaws but thought about facial contours. But after consulting with many different hospitals I was told that the fundamental cause was a case that should be solved with double jaws. I thought that the outline alone would only have a frontal effect and that I would eventually do double jaws, so I decided to do double jaws after much consideration. The EU is Oral and maxillofacial surgery and hospital that expert on face bone hospital. I chose it because it seems to meet both functional and cosmetic aspects that can be achieved after surgery from the EU. Since it is not a simple and short operation, I thought care was also important in terms of psychology.


Post OP 1 Day
I was a little nervous. After consulting with the doctor and design my face I try wafer so it’s fit on me or not. I heard that surgery would be over when the anesthesiologist woke up. The first day was hectic, cold, and painless, but it was just hard. I didn't drink much because I was nauseous and didn't want to drink water. Thank you for caring so much about the nurse and the consultant..


Post OP 3 Days
I think my face is getting puffy. Finally, I will be discharged today that the doctor checked me. It was not easy to go to the countryside, but I also slept so well on the bus. I wore a hat and a mask, but I was embarrassed because there were so many people during the Korean holiday. I got home and rested. I had three new care today. I really want to wash up and I hope my nasal congestion is resolved soon. I can't wait for a week! I slept quite comfortably on the sofa, but I felt really uncomfortable.


Post OP 5 Days
I took a walk today! Taking a walk, my nose feels more refreshed and energized. I feel like I'm getting ventilated! The swelling is still up, but I think it's gone! It's strange because my face is swollen, but my jawline and profile have really improved a lot. I'm looking forward to it because I think the jawline will be so pretty if the swelling goes down!


Post OP 8 Days
I visited EU to remove stitch out my cheekbone area. I'm glad to finally think about washing my hair. The reason why I had surgery with my cheekbones was that the doctor said that after I had my chin, I would definitely be concerned cheekbone. After much consideration, the impression was softer, and as the doctor said, it was likely to do cheekbone reduction surgery too. I think I made a good choice. When I touched it, there was no cheekbone and the line was definitely smooth. Anyway, after checking and disinfecting, the doctor diagnosed me with rubber bands only at night and returned home.


Post OP 12 Days
First, biting a wafer hurt my teeth and it was hard to bite for a long time, but now I feel comfortable biting wafer. I'm forcing myself to not speak. Usually, I am not a quiet personality, but people that I look quite calm. I can't take a walk today because it's raining. Instead, I drink a lot of water, and it certainly helps to reduce swelling.


Post OP 14 Days
Finally, I stitch out today! Some people told me that its painful like someone cuts your skin. But another hand I am so excited since I can brush my teeth! Thankfully stitch out was not painful. I think I will be energized because I can eat some solid food.


Post OP 18 Days
When I wake up in the morning, the discomfort is gone. I feel good because my senses seem to come back slowly and it seems to be a signal that comes back whenever my face aches. My nose is still swollen, so I don't know, but my eyes definitely feel bigger after surgery!


Post OP 19 Days
Everything is comfortable except that my stuffy nose when sleeping at night. After the evening walk, the face is less swollen and the length is much shorter than before, so the ratio has improved. I stop going to read the double jaw community since I can see that my face is getting better. Time heals all wounds. Since I can't eat, I have a hobby in cooking that I don't usually do! I think you ‘really talented.**^ᄒᄒᄒ


Post OP 20 Days
Time really flies. At first, a week was a time stood still, but as a week or two week passes, time flies really fast. I can see that the swelling of the nose has gone down to some extent. Since I did many mouth exercises that I can open my mouth much better and wafer fit better too! I can feel my face and jaw getting comfortable. Despite the swelling, I can see that the face is smaller and the line is pretty.


Post OP 28 Days
I've been allowed to chew some food, but I'm just eating them with my tongue. I ate chicken soup and it so tastes. I've lost so much weight, but I think I'll have to refrain from eating it if it gets easier. It's been too long since I've done weight training, so if I get permission, I'll do some weight training!


Post OP 29 Days
When I look at the picture, I think the nose that had been lifted down a lot. There is a big difference in swelling from morning to evening. The awkwardness is getting better, and I can put three fingers inside of my mouth. I like stretching, so I like to exercise my mouth which made feel food. Thanks to you, it's easier to open my mouth! I love the slim face, short chin. The cheekbones have become smoother than before because their swelling has gone down a lot. I like it more and more. My senses are tingling and coming back!


☎ Contact us today ☎
EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Tel. +82-2-547-0101
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery .

Comments