Underbite Jaw (double jaw) Surgery Review_ EU Korea




Motivation
When I was young, my habit was biting my nails and support jaw with my hands gradually. I went to the dentist to get braces when I was in high school, and I decided since I consulted all the hospital told me that I need double jaw surgery due to improve it.



Unsecure about appearance
Every time I look in the mirror, I think my the face is long and my teeth are not on the right position, so my mouth always protruded and I have a little lantern jaw, so I lost a lot of self-esteem.

Why EU?
There were two hospitals that made me feel good after seeing the website and YouTube while looking for Double Jaw Surgery. I thought I should do a cheekbone reduction surgery, but other hospitals just treated me as commercially, and the EU doctor told me that even with cheekbone surgery will not affect my appearance and it will not make any big difference. So I immediately decided to do surgery at EU.


Post OP Day
I could endure everything that hurt and throbbing, but breathing was the most difficult to overcome. I'm having a hard time because I keep feeling nauseous because of the anesthesia. Other surgery reviews also say that breathing is the most difficult to bear it. I thought I was going to die because I couldn't breathe.

Post OP 1 Day
After removing the tube out of my nose and taking out the urine line, it became so comfortable. It's much more comfortable because it's easier to breathe than the day before, and finally I have a consciousness to play with my phone.


Post OP 2 Days
I just got discharged from the hospital and came back to my hometown. Except for not being able to talk and eat delicious food, everything is fine!

Post OP 3 Days
Now it is more convenient to eat with a syringe! My daily life getting bit uncomfortable due to swollen, but I don't do anything lying down at home, so I think this life is pretty fun. I want to get better soon and eat something delicious.


Post OP 4 Days
It's still swollen, so it's not easy to breathe and sleep. Now the swelling has been reduced a lot. I cannot see my jawline’s anymore because of the swelling. I hope time passes by as soon as possible.


Post OP 5 Days
Today, I went for a walk with my friends! My friends said I look like a baby. I think I'm still undernourished, since if I walk for a long time, I feel dizzy.


Post OP 6 Days
I'm still not sure how much my face has changed because I'm so swollen!!


Post OP 7 Days
It's finally been a week!! I lost a lot of swelling today than I expected, and today is the day of disinfection, so I stopped by the hospital to sterilize it. It was stinging more than I thought, but I felt good because the doctor said the progress was very good.



Post OP 8 Days
It's amazing that the swelling is decreasing day by day. The biggest problem is that I'm hungry because I think I can live now.



Post OP 9 Days
I take a walk consistently..


Post OP 10 Days
It was so amazing that my face was different today! My parents also told me that my swelling goes down quickly! I think the surgery went really well.


Post OP 12 Days
Corona is so bad these days that everyone wears a mask, and no one knows that I did jaw surgery. I am glad that the swelling is gradually decreasing.


Post OP 14 Days
I remove stitches today. I thought it would hurt, but I was surprised because it didn't hurt much. I tried Jin Ramen as soon as I got home because I could eat food that I can press down with my tongue like noodles or porridge from today, but it felt too spicy, so I ate two bites and threw it away. I must be careful about what kind of food to eat.


Post OP 15 Days
I heard that the swelling of the philtrum and under the chin is latest to get reduce it. So I can see it from the picture! I'm taking a walk and drinking pumpkin juice.



Post OP 17 Days
I think I lost a lot of swelling, but I'm still a little swollen, so I'm a little embarrassed. I felt good when my friend told me that my face was as big as a fist.


Post OP 19 Days
I was a little surprised to hear that my friends' told me that my eyes got bigger!


Post OP 21 Days
My family ordered jokbal, so I swallowed it, but it tasted like only wooden chopsticks, so I had a bite and didn't eat it. I feel like I'm just eating porridge these days!


Post OP 23 Days
I can't wait to get deswelling in my philtrum! Now I look like a goldfish because of my upper lip, and I so funny every time when takes a selfie. I'm happy to hear that everyone told me that my face gets much smaller than before.


Post OP 25 Days
I feel comfortable with everything and I go to café with my friends every day. But I feel shy to walk around without a mask.


Post OP 27 Days
I'm so hungry now that my pain is over. I can't wait to chew on a post op 1 Month. Haha


 Contact us today ☎
EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Tel. +82-2-547-0101
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments