Double jaw surgery improved my lantern jaw_EU



Motivation of the surgery and Why am I chose EU
Since I was a kid, I had a big complex about my jaw, so I only took pictures with one side that less stand out of lantern jaw. I did an orthodontic treatment, but my jaw looked more protruding, so I decided to undergo facial bone surgery. If I look from the side, my chin sticks out and looks like a witch's face, and I wanted to live a life with a pretty chin! I saw many reviews of plastic surgery applications and many of the reviews recommended EU, and most of all, the doctor who majored in oral surgery, not plastic surgery. So I was confident that it would be safer than anywhere else. I saw various reviews and pictures on the homepage and thought, 'Oh, I should do the surgery here'


Operation Day
I was surprised because it didn't hurt as much as expected and I recover consciousness. I hugged the trash can when I didn't get a painkiller injection. The nurses came in from time to time and checked for me, so I could handle it without any anxiety.

Post OP 1 Day
My nose was stuffy, so it was uncomfortable. It was difficult to wait until I get suction on my nose. The pain was more tolerable than I thought. I think I've been waiting for the disinfection time in the morning. I feel refreshed after disinfection. Every time I change to an ice pack, I could see my chin a little bit, but it was so short that I wondered if it fit me.


Post OP 2 Days
My face is getting puffy. When I did the Facial Pressure bandage, it was pressed my neck that I took it out. I felt very comfortable sitting on bed that I brought a big cushion from the couch since I had a sore butt. My lips have been tingling ever since I had surgery, so I asked them and they said it happened because my sensation is coming back. Whenever I pressed the call bell, the nurses came right away and took care of me, and they provide me antibiotics so I don’t feel pain. They are really nice.



Post OP 6 Days
I am not sure it’s because of rhinitis or not but my nose gets stuffy very often. Now there's no blood from my nose and only a clear runny nose. I took a walk every night, and I could see my faceless swollen than before.


Post OP 7 Days
Maybe because of rhinitis, my nose gets stuffed up and pierced often. Now there's no blood and only a clear runny nose. I went for a walk every night, and I could see my faceless swollen than before.


Post OP 8 Days
I went to the hospital every day to get laser treatment, so my swelling has been reduce J . My parents also said I got prettier. I'm done taking medicine!! I don't even have an intermaxillary fixation rubber band, so I'm eating it well in a paper cup. And it was so nice that the EU didn't have a blood drain, so I could wash my face and shower the day after I left the hospital..


Post OP 9 Days
What I'm doing these days is with baby toothbrush, toothpaste, on my tongue, molars, and wafers, gently brush the areas where they touch, and gargle hard. Even though it's liquid food, when you gargle, there's a lot of food waste coming out. Today, my lower lip is less swollen than yesterday.


Post OP 11 Days
I thought my cheeks wouldn't be deswelling, but at some point, my face line was getting much smoother. I keep looking at the mirror and admiring myself. I'm so satisfied the result of the surgery!


Post OP 14 Days
Finally, two weeks passed and I got stitch out!. Both cheeks didn't hurt at all, but the upper and lower gum area was a tolerable prick. I was worried it would hurt, but it ended after 10 minutes! Another friend said the bruise on her neck was gone for about a month, but I think it's going to disappear soon.


Post OP 16 Days
The swelling on my lips has decreased a lot, and I don't even feel like its tingling. The notice said it could bleed for about a month, but I didn't bleed a week later. I started mouth exercise so I can open my mouth as before! ,


Post OP 21 Days
I got disinfected for the third week. Remove the wafer and start to wear a rubber band again! My nose was stuffy, but I feel much more comfortable. It's less swollen and time heals all wounds. Doctors, consultants, nurses are always kind whenever I see them. I want to compliment myself for choosing a hospital so well. Haha



Post OP 28 Days
In the fourth week, I had an X-ray and a CT, and I had a conversation with the doctor while comparing the before and after the surgery. Looking at the pre-op picture, I thought it was a good thing I did it again...I was taking a picture of my mouth and it hurt because of the screw in my mouth and it didn't open as well as before. And doctor removed eight screws that were in my gums At least three of them felt a little prickly, and the rest didn't feel anything. I'm glad I don't have to hang a rubber band anymore. All I have to do is exercise my mouth hard. I thought it was a big surgery, but it's better than I expect it.


Post OP 47 Days
When I look in the mirror, I am satisfied because I can see my slim & small chin. I can feel almost everything sensation except the upper gum. Soon after the surgery, I felt like my nose and mouth were tied up, but now I don't feel uncomfortable at all.



Post OP 63 Days
Most of my swelling has been reduced. People who did double jaw surgery said it was a difficult time for them since their mouths as tied tightly. I think it was a relief that I didn't have a blood drain. When I reflect it, I think the surgery wasn’t that difficult compare to other people who did double jaw surgery.



Post OP 85 Days
Post OP 3 months and I feel comfortable everywhere. Even when I tie my hair up, I feel proud of my small chin. I should have done it earlier. I eat most of the food now. Of course I chew only soft food!


Post OP 5 Months
When I look at old pictures, I realize that my chin was really big again. I'm so happy that my jawline is slimmer and pretty (good)


Post OP 7 Months
There's nothing uncomfortable except my hose get stuffy sometimes. It's good because my jaw is thin and I don't have to take pictures with cover my face with hands.~~~~~Haha


Post OP 9 Months
I've been satisfied every day. I've never felt uncomfortable chewing food. All the sensation is back, except for a small part of the upper jaw gum area. I don't know what scared me so much before the surgery, but I love the outcome of the result!


Post OP 10 Months
I hang out with my friends and they asked me if I've gained weight.~~~~ They said my face has gotten around and prettier. It's not artificially changed, but it's natural and smooth, so they can't really tell! That's great. It's getting more natural when time passed.^^



☎ Contact us today 

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surger

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments