I almost forget that I did facial bone surgery (V-line, Zygoma reduction)


(Motivation)
Because one jaw developed, when I taking a picture it looks asymmetric, and I was always under pressure of my face. I was so scared that I couldn't think about the surgery but I heard that EU was doing well safely. Everyone was kind at EU and the doctor explained to me very well, so I have trust in EU and decided to have surgery.



(Operation Day)
I went to the operation room after consulting the doctor once more before the surgery. I was so dizzy when the anesthetic came inside of my body, but my eyes closed quickly and when I woke up, the operation was over. There was no congestant and phlegm, and every time I swallowed, my throat was slightly sore. The pain was tolerable, but the anesthesia made me feel dizzy and nauseous. But if you press the bell, it was convenient that the nurse came to me right away. She came in every hour to check my condition and take good care of me!


(Post OP 2 days)


(Post OP 3 days)


(Post OP 4 days)


(Post OP 5 days)



(Post OP 7 days)
My face swells a lot when I wake up, but when I take a walk, I lose a lot of swelling the next day. It's been a week since the operation, so I went to stitch out on the cheekbone area I thought it would hurt, but it didn't feel like anything and it didn't hurt.


(Post OP 12 days)

(Post OP 14 days)
I stitched out and got a laser treatment. I was worried a lot because I read a lot of reviews that stitch out is painful, but it wasn't as painful as I expected. The bruises are gone a lot, but I hope the swelling goes away quickly.


(Post OP 20 days)

(Post OP 30 days)
It's been a month since the operation. Now the bruises are clean and the big swelling is almost gone, but the bottom of the chin is still chubby. Sometimes I have a prickly pain in my chin with a cheekbone, and I feel like my nerves are coming back.


(Post OP 40 days)
When I laugh or open my mouth I felt tightening and I feel like candies inside of my mouth. The right side of the check is swelling compare to left time. I wish to deswelling soon.


(Post OP 57 days)
I visited the hospital two months after the operation. The doctor said that my face is still swelling. I can't wait to see my face without any swelling! I want to see my final outcome from the surgery. Sometimes there was a sound from the cheek, so I asked him, he said "My bones are healing well without any problems," but he told me to be careful since bone is completely recovered yet. I checked my before and after surgery of X-ray and I can see that my chin smaller! I think I really decided well to do the surgery J



(Post OP 90 days)
3 months have passed since the operation. It's a little uncomfortable when you laugh or talk, but your mouth is open well now. I've got a double chin. I hope this will come gone soon.
 

(Post OP 100 days)
Everything is fine except cheekbones slight tingling pain and the clangs of their ears when yawning sometimes. My face is still tightening after 3 months, but I think it will be better when time goes.


(Post OP 4 months)
Everything is fine and I enjoy my life.


(Post OP 5 months)
I can open my mouth well but sometimes I can feel short pain on my check, except that everything is fine.

(Post OP 6 months)
I went to the hospital after 6 months from the operation. Dr. said bone recovering well without any problems. Also, I appreciate that when I ask them a question, they response me back kindly ^__^


(Post OP 7 months)
I am totally satisfying the result of the surgery and my face are totally fine without swelling even in the morning.


(Post OP 9 months)
I was worried about the sagging, but I didn't have any. I am now eating hard food and doing well without any inconvenience.


(Post OP 10 months)
People who didn't see me in a long time told me that I lost a lot of weight. I guess it's because my face has to get slimmer. I'm about to forget about the face that I did the surgery.







☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery



Comments