I am famous as a pretty girl^__^ Post OP 100 Days!






The reason why we chose EU!
I was under pressure because of my face shape, so I was looking for the hospital for 2 years. When time flies my asymmetrical face get worse. I visited 10 hospitals for the consultation and 3 of the hospital recommend me to do the double jaw surgery. Also, 7 of them said they can improve my asymmetrical face with facial contouring surgery.


However, when I consult with Dr. Shin he said that my issues are not only about bottom jaw but also nose to upper jaw is crooked. So if I only undergo the facial contouring then my asymmetrical face will be prominent

When I think about deeply I strongly agreed with him and it was very different from another hospital since other hospitals suggest me to do cheekbone surgery too which I never consider to do it before.

So without hesitating, I decided to do surgery at EU!

Even though I had a lot of question about the surgery, EU staff answered me kindly and I can see the good outcome from Dr. Shin. His result was so dramatic but natural.
Finally, I met a hospital that met my expectation! I was searching for this hospital for 2 years!

I wish that I can undergo the surgery as soon as possible so I can see the outcome of the surgery!




Post OP 58 Days 
Before the surgery, I thought the end of the year I will spend a tough time due to the surgery, but I am totally fine! In two days, it's already post-op two months! I'm going to visit EU next week, and I'm excited about the progress check.




Post OP 61 Days 
There is big difference between swelling in the morning and evening. When I work, I always tie my hair and many of the customer’s give on my looks. Also, sales of the profit went up twice than last months since many of the customers’ visited here because I am pretty. Before the surgery, my face was pretty long that face ratio wasn’t that pretty but after double jaw surgery, my face got much smaller than before! 






Post OP 65 Days 
I had never taken a picture with my left face before the surgery. After two months of checking, I am satisfied with the outcome of the surgery that I do not have any questions to doctor J Dr. Shin always speaks behalf of my parents that I can trust him 100%.  





Post OP 98 Days 
Before surgery I never realize that I can receive a lot of benefit because of appearance :) I am well known as pretty girl at my workplace! People think that I born with pretty face shape :) 
Thank you Dr. Shin :) 








Post OP 100 Days 
I used to lose weight and did hair extension on I do not looks that much different. But I guess I should've solved the fundamental problem which is my face :)  It's been over three months, so there's not much swelling under my chin. Dr. Shin told me that I have to wait six months for my skin and muscles to follow up together.So I'm just gonna wait for it, 'cause up until now since all Dr. Shin told me was right! ><





☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 
Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery 










Comments