Facial Contouring Post OP 1 year! Thank you Dr. Shin




The reason why I decided to do the surgery & chose EU!

Since I was a child, I was so afraid to take pictures because of the outstanding of the cheekbone and square jaws which make my face looks so big. I also tried dieting, but the cheek looks sunken and cheekbone looks so outstanding. So my impression seemed stronger and sharp. I have been visited many plastic surgeries hospital since I was 23 years old. But I was afraid to decide the surgery because I knew that facial bone surgery is such a big operation. Then I found out about EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center surgeon and consulted with Dr. Shin. After consulting with him I can realize that he is the one surgeon that can bring good effective and outcome of the surgery!



Post OP 1 Day
I was less swell than I expected. I told that when you discharge tomorrow, my face will be more swells than now but I hope that my faces dont swell anymore. I had a sore throat before surgery, but my throat was sore even more because of a general anesthetic. Also, I could not sleep well because I have to sleep a sitting position which is very uncomfortable, so I stayed up at nightㅠㅠ.

Post OP 2 Days
After the operation, I continued to drink water, but I felt like water was not digested, I was not comfortable, and the urine did not come out well. I did not eat any food, but my weight was slightly increased. Face swelling more than yesterday. Currently, I do not have any sensation of lips, so I had dribbled down. After walking for two hours at night, the face swell certainly subsided a little. I'll have to walk some evenings tomorrow.





Post OP 3 Days
The swelling in the eye went down to the lips and cheek. The weather is so good that I often take a walk and drink up the pumpkin juice often, so the puffiness seems to go down, but it still starts swelling at night more.


Post OP 16 Days
Even today, I took a walk around the park area. I can feel that my face getting dwelling. My front chin & square jaw area start to feel tingling! But I heard that this is the symptom of sensation is coming back! 



Post OP 21 Days
I am really glad that finally, I can chew some of the food that I can crush with my finger! There are many swelling inside of the mouth, but my face is not that swell that people cannot tell that I did facial bone surgery! Also, most of the bruise around my eyes and forehead is gone!


Post OP 25 Days
The swelling in the face is not symmetrically reducing on both sides, so it seems like a little asymmetry for a while. Still, it seems that as time goes by, the swelling is gradually getting better. I have to walk a lot this evening because the swelling is much better in the morning.


Post OP 39 Days
When I woke up, I was asleep aside that I can feel that I put some pressure on my cheekbone area. But I did feel alright. I will walk at least 30 minutes every day!


Post OP 47 Days
My colleagues told me that my face deswell a lot and still inside of my mouth deswelling is reducing day by day!


Post OP 64 Days
Now that I have been post-operation two months, I cannot wait to see the final outcome of my face without swelling. Now, I can eat sandwiches and hamburgers as well. If I take a few days of walking exercise or eat salty food, I will swell a little but more next day and I will have to adjust my food even more.



Post OP 86 Days
It has already been 3 months from surgery. I really wish that my chin area deswelling so that I can see my final outcome of the surgery!



Post OP 4 Months
Time seems to flow really fast. Is Facial bone surgery is a race against time? As time goes on, it seems that the minor swelling of the gradually disappears. The swelling of the mouth seems to have a year to be completely eliminated. When I take a picture, I really like myself! I think I made such a good decision for the hospital.

Post OP 5 Months 



Post OP 6 Months 
I was being patience so my face can be deswelling and finally, my face starts to have some volume and face is getting much smaller. I also heard that if you lose weight extremely it might cause sagging. So I try to lose my weight gradually! Nowadays, I love to take pictures since my face got much smaller!


Post OP 7 Months
Because of it is winter that I felt like I gain weight that my face looks more round! However, it is good to hear that every person who looks at me they said my face the shape looks so pretty!


Post OP 10 Months
I am satisfying the outcome of the surgery!


Post OP 12 Months
Post-operation a month and the present my appearance is completely different. Anyone who is considered to get Facial contouring surgery I would like to strongly recommend the EU if you are in considering for long period of time. I am glad to meet the EU and thank Dr. Heejin Shin and all the staff. Thank you, EU!



☎ Contact us today ☎


EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery 




Comments