★Double Jaw surgery Post OP 3 Weeks☆






The reason why we chose EU!
I was under pressure because of my face shape, so I was looking for the hospital for 2 years. When time flies my asymmetrical face get worse. I visited 10 hospitals for the consultation and 3 of the hospital recommend me to do the double jaw surgery. Also, 7 of them said they can improve my asymmetrical face with facial contouring surgery.


However, when I consult with Dr. Shin he said that my issues are not only about bottom jaw but also nose to upper jaw is crooked. So if I only undergo the facial contouring then my asymmetrical face will be prominent

When I think about deeply I strongly agreed with him and it was very different from another hospital since other hospitals suggest me to do cheekbone surgery too which I never consider to do it before.

So without hesitating, I decided to do surgery at EU!

Even though I had a lot of question about the surgery, EU staff answered me kindly and I can see the good outcome from Dr. Shin. His result was so dramatic but natural.
Finally, I met a hospital that met my expectation! I was searching for this hospital for 2 years!

I wish that I can undergo the surgery as soon as possible so I can see the outcome of the surgery!


Summarize the reason why I chose EU
1. Doctor’s experience
2. Expert consultation & do not recommend unnecessary surgery
3. The dramatic and natural result
4. Do not pressure on deposit
5. Attending anesthesiology & orthodontist
6. Hygienic and latest equipment



Post OP Day
It was very difficult to breathe and I coughed a lot that I cannot fall asleep when I read people’s review some of them said that it’s not painful at all… But as you know this is one of the major surgeries that I was suffering for a while. During the night, blood came out through my nose and mouth so I was kind of freaked out.. But the nurse was taking care of me the whole night. I would like to say thanks to her and she keeps checked my blood pressure & change to a new ice pack. I think I swell a lot since in never work out and I love to eat spicy and salty food.
Also, I was a relief when the doctor came to me and tell me that surgery was successfully done!



Post OP 4 Days
My face was swelling a lot especially at night, so I did not wear facial pressure so my wafer just hanged on my teeth. I was really shocked so I decided to call my consultant early morning on the weekend. But they are so nice that they just got an appointment with the Doctor. Doctor highly recommends me to stay home and relax since a week after surgery is a very crucial period so the bond can heal well. I was impressed that doctor cares about me even though it's weekend.
When I think about it, I do not have pain on my throat anymore!




Post OP 7 Days
I felt like I did surgery yesterday but time flies really fast! I also walked for2 hrs & 30 mins too!
I think that deswelling laser treatment helps a lot! I highly recommend to laser at leaser twice in a week.
I like EU is located right next to Garosu-gil. I also felt pricks on my under lips. I will go to ask Dr. Shin about my symptom tomorrow.



Post OP 9 Days
Finally, I came home and I bought such a big Baskin-Robbins ice-cream and eating it right now! Also, right now I do not feel pain anymore and time flies so fast!
It is so amazing that when I take a selfie I cannot see my facial asymmetry anymore! I wish that I can recover faster than now!



Post OP 11 Days
Every single time when I look at myself from the mirror, middle of my face get much shorter than before! People do did double jaw surgery, they said they lost 7-8kg but for me.. I only lost 3kg. I think I am eating so well! I think I need some diet too!

Post OP 12 Days
In those days when I go out, I wear a mask and when I compare to before I felt like I do have any spaces on the mask. Wow! Cannot imagine my face without swelling!



Post OP 13 Days
After the surgery, some people said that they are not able to communicate with others. But for me, I can communicate well with other people. Also, when I compare with people who did surgery around the same period as me, they still have many bruises on their face and puffy face. EU is amazing! After stitch out, I can do the makeup and hang out with friend even more often! I want to be pretty like other EU Models J





Post OP 18 Days
It was my first day to go to work after surgery and I heard many compliments from my colleagues and customers. They thought I did surgery on my eyes and nose too! Since my eyes look bigger and the nose looks higher than before! As they mentioned already, after double jaw surgery I realize that my eyes and nose change a little bit too! Dr. Shin you are the best! Shinllelujah! I am so happy in those days!



Post OP 19 Days
Finally, I remove my wafer! But I put an elastic band because I need to make my bite to be more stable.  Also, I never take a selfie without makeup but I did post op 17 days! I never imagine doing pony tail hair without a bang but I can do it! Dr. Shin you my 2nd father! Also, not only about the physical issue, after the surgery, I can love myself more and my self-esteem rose up a lot. I never regret my decision.




Post OP 22 Days
My friend asked me If I did surgery on my forehead & nose!^__^ I feel like I will look much prettier with full- makeup under the light!!! I will try this Post OP 1 Month!




















☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 
Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery 
x















Comments