[EU] Double Jaw & V-line Surgery & Zygoma Post OP 260 Days!

Before                                                                                                   After



Post OP 48 Days
I was a bit worried about my lips becoming smaller at first, but after for a while lip shape become an original shape. I applied lipstick and used to spread my fingers because I cannot move my mouth well but now my lips are moving well!
Also, before the surgery, I get so much stress when people taking a photo for me because of my face shape. But I really like the photo even other people take it for me! It surprises me a lot!



Post OP 66 Days
 Yesterday I walk with my family and took a photo. I really think that my face really changed a lot ... I thought it was so exciting and so I took a picture and video. I am so happy every day and I can try a new hairstyle which is ponytail hair. Usually, when I go to travel, I barely take picture or video, but after surgery, I love to take video and pictures! I never notice that taking a video is so much fun! I would like to do the surgery 1000 times more if I can get this result. My satisfaction is raised up every day!

Post OP 87 Days
I visited the hospital for 2nd month check up and see my X-ray! When I compare the X-ray before and after my face shape got so much prettier! Dr. told me that the result of the surgery is good. Even I am not the expert I can tell that this is successful surgery!


Post OP 104 Days


Post OP 159 Days
It has been almost 6 months since from the surgery. I think my face shape is almost stable too and I can put 3 fingers to my mouth and my mouth is really small! I think she surgery change my image a lot!


Post OP 216 Days
Everything is so comfortable like I am never done the surgery before! I really like my small face and I felt like I did not surgery and I born with this face! Also, my face is balancing well with another part of my face too! I really like it!



Post OP 260 Days
Those days even my sister wants to do the facial bone surgery because she thinks that the outcome of the surgery is amazing! She also has been looking for the different hospital but I can recommend EU since they can improve functionally and cosmetically and it's very safe! Especially, my sister saw everything right next to me how I recover it!





        

☎ Contact us today ☎


EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery 


Comments