[EU] Double Jaw & V-line Surgery Post OP 1 Year!

Before the surgery

                                                   
                                                                 




Post OP 3Months
The deswelling of the tip of the chin seems to be really late.
It seems that there is still a stumpy's jaw.
And I am living a comfortable life

Post OP 4Months
Now it is better to move my mouth comfortably.
Still, the tip of the jaw is slightly swollen but the movement is completely natural.
In the past, when I put your mouth together I feel tight such as I am using the unused muscles.
Now I have no such thing at all and I am at ease.



Post OP 5Months
I feel that I am getting more and more comfortable.
The swelling seems to be gone too.
I still feel a little hard under my chin, but this feeling is getting better too!!

Post OP 6Months  
I feel that my teeth are moving to the right place because of the orthodontic treatment.
I feel that malocclusion improves very quickly which is unexpected.
In the past, I did not distinguish between swelling and bones, but now I do not have swelling anymore so I can touch my bones easily.
I did not have any pain in surgery or braces J  It is embarrassing that I worried a lot about the surgery!

Post OP 11Months  




Post OP 1 Year
I've been getting orthodontic treatment these days.
I am completely satisfied, and I am familiar with the braces, so I do not feel any inconvenience.
I can see the big difference between before and after surgery!  
Every time I feel like I made the right decision to do the surgery and 
I would like to recommend people who are suffering like me!^ ___ ^







 
 



☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments