[EU] Double Jaw & V-line Surgery Post OP 30 Days!

Post OP 19 Days
It is said to be constantly wandering around. I did not notice that my face change a lot after the surgery, so people comment makes me look at the mirrors more often!


Post OP 20 Days
I had met a high school friend for a long time and they said that they could not recognize me because my face shape looks prettier even though my face swelled a lot!
But they think that my face looks better now!

Post OP 21 Days
I can eat better than before and I found my own strategy on how to eat.
My brain is full of food thinking!
I want to cut everything and eat!

Post OP 22 Days
My mouth hurt because of the screw on my gums, so I put wax on it.
But… I realize that I swallow two of those waxes.
It was a bitter day.


Post OP 23 Days
I do not know about other people’s speed of the recovery, but I think my recovery is really fast compared to others.

Post OP 24 Days
The tooth root is really painful while I am wearing the wafer.
Maybe I give too much pressure on it.  So I took off the wafer yesterday and slept more comfortably.
But I was afraid to go back again; I think that the face bone healed well since wafer fits very well!

Post OP 25 Days
It was a pleasant start in the morning without swelling.
The delicious meal was in front of me that it took me an hour to eat everything because I wanted to eat too much.
I have a strong temperament and strong appetite. I felt I am amazing! 

Post OP 28 Days


BEFORE & AFTER

                                    After 1 Month                                                     Before            





☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery



Comments