[EU] Double Jaw & V-line Surgery Post OP 17 Days!



Before Surgery


Post OP 8 Days
When I speak, the pronunciation is inaccurate and I have to relieve tension and stiff my muscles first. It’s very difficult for me to speak for me since I can only put one finger inside of my mouth. .
The surgery has been finished very quickly and I never thought that it was painful. But why is the process of healing more difficult?


Post OP 9 Days
When I woke up, I noticed that my face is deswelling a lot.
I also began to feel the muscles of the lips gradually relieving tension, so I had a good time to check myself through the mirror. I brush my teeth with a small toothbrush and I feel refresh!
I have been brushing my teeth properly for a long time, but I am still hungry.


Post OP 10 Days
I wish that my face can be deswelling every day!
I am really happy especially when I wash my face since I can feel that my jaw is getting smaller. If my face is getting deswelling like this every day, I can walk around without a mask.


Post OP 11 Days
I love to look at me from the mirror. I can feel that my face shape is changing every day. Before the surgery, many people told me that my face is too square! But it’s gone after the surgery! I cannot wait to see my face without swelling!


Post OP 12 Days
I was able to touch the surgical site with my tongue.
The cheek and my mouth were so swollen that I could not even speak properly.
I can expect to get better day by day.

Post OP 14 Days
I realize that tongue can we swell it too!
I have been swallowing all my mouth and lips since this morning and my saliva is dripping
But as I talked a lot again, it seemed natural that the swelling had subsided.
It is also good to check my face in the evening.
I have been living well without any inconvenience.
Tomorrow I will try to draw the thread.

Post OP 15 Days
Finally, I will stitch out today even inside of my mouth is swelling a lot! It was a painful little bit! But my recovery is good!!



Post OP 17 Days
I tried to move the muscles with force, but finally, I can move my lower lip.
Even if I touch it, it still does not feel anything, but I can move on my will.
I have to practice moving my lips more!




☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments