EU Real Story - Double Jaw surgery "Thank you doctor"





I wrote a Double Jaw Surgery review~~~ Thanks so much to Dr. Kim and medical staffs. My parents are satisfied with the outcome of the surgery so they ask me to deliver thank you message to EU. ~ ^^
I'll write a detailed review for the people who will undergo surgery! I am strongly recommending anyone who is worried about Double Jaw Surgery ~
The hardest time is posted 2 ~ 3 operation but after that, it got much better~
I am no able to remember my old face already after 3 Weekes.


**[Post OP 1 day]
I have been concerning to undergo double jaw surgery for 2 years and I was very excited and happy to have a date for the Double Jaw Surgery appointment. I had severe malocclusion so this leads me to cause digestive trouble after eating food. Unlike my healthy friends, I had to take the digestive medicine all the time so they often ask me if I am sick.

I am very pleased today that the complex jaw will be improved with a nice V line. The patient fasts for 12 hours before surgery and the operation is continued. After the surgery, I woke up and I thought I was sitting on the bed with my head down. It was not that painful as much as I expected since I had antibiotics and painkiller injection.


**[Post OP 2 day]

Unlike my worries, the Doctor and medical staffs have been caring me every hour. There was a bit of a stuffy nose but there was no major inconvenience in moving around. Also, the medical staffs did their best until the early morning..

I would like to say thank you again to EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center Dr. Kim and medical staffs.

**[Post OP 3 day]
- The day of discharge -
I continued to keep the ice pack on my face for the deswelling less. Also, I was so happy to see myself through the mirror with define jaw!

The doctor did dressing for me and I got a Smart Lux treatment (a laser machine to help skin regeneration and reduce swelling).

I was touched by EU staff by delicate and serve me everything that what I need!


**[Post OP 4 day]
I don't feel any great pain since I took the medicine every morning, lunch and dinner. I so pleased that I can live with my beautiful face with the rest of my life. I can live very well after surgery because of the care from the medical staff, especially with Smart Lux.
So every day you can see myself with deswelling face and I can assume that I will get prettier! hehe  


**[Post OP 5 day]
When someone asks me if I would choose to do Double Jaw Surgery again, of course, I will say that I will do surgery.
I feel a tremendous change in my face line for a week. I am so happy that I eat confidently in front of others and do not have to carry digestive medicine anymore.

It seems to be a good opportunity to love my complex which is my jaw!.


**[Post OP 6 day]
I can eat soft food :) I washed the wafer, and I gargle my mouth and after bathing, I felt very refreshed. Now it's a pleasure to stitch out and do braces!



**[Post OP 7 day]
I would like to eat pumpkin juice that has a good effect on deswelling.
I can clearly see that the shape of the face is settling down and on the way to achieve my face. I was able to feel that swelling and painfulness were greatly reduced when I almost have done the medicine that I prescribe.

**[Post OP 8 day]
I visited the hospital for the Smart Lux treatment, removed my face tape, and received a dressing.
My face became smaller like a doll!! I could not even imagine that I could see this quick effect.
Thanks to EU again :)


**[Post OP 10 day]

I can speak well So I spoke to my friends on the phone for a long time.
My face expression getting more natural when I smile today than yesterday. It feels so gorgeous!.
I am thanking Dr.Kim every time I see the V-line through the mirror It is fun to have a fortune every day ^^

**[Post OP 13 day]
I met a friend for a long time, and she admired and congratulated that my face got so much prettier!
I can realize that I underwent the surgery since some people almost cannot recognize me since my face shape changed!


**[Post OP 14 day]
Every time I touch my face it is still sore, but it seems softer than a few days ago. I feel relieved that my facial muscles slowly release the tension.
I look forward to my face improving every day.




Thank you, Doctor! I really appreciate it! 

Comments