New start with EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

New start with 

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery



Before


As I grew older my asymmetry became worse, because of that I didn't like taking photos even with my family; whenever I did have photos taken, I would tilt my head and turn to an angle which my asymmetry would show less. I would usually have my head tilted a little so that my asymmetry would not look so sever but it got to a point where my self-esteem were low. My sister told me about double jaw surgery and recommended me to go to EU.


Day 1

It's roughly about 8 hours after my surgery..
After waking up from anesthesia, I was really dizzy and sleepy but I think I'm OK now.
I was told that the surgery went well and I just wish that my swelling would go real quick.


Day 3

I'm glad that I don't feel pain and above all I have sensations underneath my chin.
Though I am swollen and haven't removed my bandage, I'm really happy to see a V-Line underneath the bandage.
Having surgery was the best choice and I can't wait to see how my feature has changed!


Day 8

It's now 8 days after surgery and swelling has gone down a lot.
Because I can't chew, I'm currently drinking New Care, banana milk, protein shakes, etc.
My swelling is magically getting much better!


Day 14

I think my swelling is mostly gone and now that it's 2 weeks after my surgery, wearing wafer is really uncomfortable. As my cheeks were swollen it was pushing against the wafer giving me pain; there's no other discomfort or pains and for certain, I really like how my surgery has come out.


Day 20

I went to amusement part today with my girlfriend!!
Before, I wouldn't take photos but with my confidence in my appearance, we took countless photos.
As I'm not able to bite yet, it was really frustrating to see others eat; I think I lost so much weight after surgery because I'm not able to eat well. I wish time would fly...


Day 28 
As my facial asymmetry is corrected and confidence level increased, there's a lot more that I'm trying out; change in clothing, hair style, etc. I wouldn't have thought twice about changing my hair but I think it was a mistake getting a perm..


 Before & After





Contact us today for free consultation
Mobile / Whatsapp : +82 10-7430-7107
Email : eudental@naver.com
Kakao : eudental


OR you can leave us with your details at


Comments