"I hope to achieve a beautiful face" - EU Dental's Real Story

"I hope to achieve a beautiful face"

Siyoun's Real Review





Before



I was so distressed with my severe facial asymmetry which got me to have consultations at lot of places. I thought to have my surgery initially in December but because of my worries and nerves, it got pushed but to end of February. As this was my long term concern and stress; all I hoped for was to achieve a beautiful facial shape.


Day 1


My throat was in pain, breathing was difficult because of the tube I had in my nose, my back was in pain as I had to sleep upright; there's many inconveniences and pains after general anesthesia, all I wished for was to have a good sleep.


Day 5


After my nap, my swelled up a lot (did I sleep on my side during my sleep?) but definitely my swelling has gone down a lot. Also, I've washed my hair for the first time after my surgery; though I felt sorry for the hair dresser who washed my hair, it felt so good! I'm slowly adapting to my current condition I think.


Day 7


My swelling went down a lot when I woke up and I can see better through my eye too; before I could only pass through one finger and now after a week of surgery, I can pass through 2 fingers! Recovery is paying off!! I'm amazing in how well my recovery is and I wish my swelling would deswell just like this.


Day 13



Like everyone else says after their surgery and I think all I got left is the minor swelling. For the first few days I thought to myself, why did I have surgery; I can't stop staring at myself in the mirror!

Day 17



Day 50



Before & After





Contact us today for free consultation
Mobile / Whatsapp : +82 10-7430-7107
Email : eudental@naver.com
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eu.dental


OR you can leave us with your details at https://goo.gl/forms/7gLcOvhx4tTKdhuE2 



Comments