EU Dental Real Review - "I got to see the big change with my eyes"

EU Real Review

"I got to see the big change with my eyes"




I read reviews myself and I too want to help those who's thinking of undergoing surgery even by a friction.

I had an under-bite and malocclusion which gave me problems biting and because of that I had bad digestion. Whenever I took photos, my jaw would look long and my under-bite looked sever; chewing was difficult, digestion was getting bad and my features was starting to annoy my as I didn't look good so I chose to have surgery.


Before Surgery


1st Day 
Before my surgery I fasted for 12hrs and Dr. Kim said that fasting for long time isn't good before the surgery...

I wasn't in pain or anything after I woke up from anesthesia but I was so tired...to get the anesthesia gas out I had to stay awake; thanks to automated pain killers and antibiotics, I wasn't in any discomfort.



4th Day
When I was hospitalized it wasn't difficult to have the bandage on whilst I was a sleep but I find it so difficult at home...I'm taking the medications given really well and taking walks whenever I can; my face is swollen then before so it's difficult and it feels heavy...



7th Day
As travelling is difficult to me, today was my first visit after my surgery; I had my tape removed and disinfection as it was a week after my surgery. With doctors quality skills, disinfection wasn't painful and was quick; after I asked few questions and I received my laser treatment.

It was still difficult to talk but I got to see the big change with my eyes so I think not able to talk properly is worth it; my tip is to receive the laser treatment as many times as possible!



10th Day
Today was my 2nd visit for laser treatment! I think laser treatment helps the swelling to go down definitely!! But..when I wake up...my face does swell up a little...

My sleeping time extends every time I go for my treatment; there must be others who comes from a far but in Seoul, there's so much traffic....For fast recovery, I'm taking care of my body really well!!



15th Day
I felt cold and little feverish yesterday...and like I guessed it, I got a flu...
I went to help mom for a little while but I was told to go home and rest as I guess I didn't look good...because of cold, my stamina dropped and I didn't feel like eating...

Not just double jaw...you need to take care of yourself after whatever surgery! It's more tiring and pain if you're sick after surgery....I wasn't able to go outside for exercise so I just walked around the house to help to my swelling to go down but it made my parents dizzy. 



Before & After





Contact us today for free consultation

English Contact / Whatsapp : +82 10-7430-7107
Email : eudental@naver.com
Kakao : eudental


Instagram : eu.dental







Comments