Real Patient Review: Korean Double Jaw + Revision V-line Surgery Results (Before & After)

Reason for undergoing surgery and why I choose Eu: I am always insecure about my long face. While I searching for the hospital, I saw an Instagram account of the hospital. I wanted to have a consultation, so I make a reservation right away. Not to mention Dr. shin’s career, he kindly consulted with me. The fact that the hospital is specialized in oral and maxillofacial surgery is so credible, I decided to do surgery straight away.

Post- operation

I was out of it because of the amnesia I was ratching and feel sick till I sleep. Despite that, the nurse who work at night so kindly treated me, which relieved me.

Day 3

Today I get discharged from the hospital. I get more swelling than yesterday. I drank water frequently and take a cold compress too but I guess it is what it is on the third day after surgery. I took medication that was prescribed but it was quite difficult to swallow. But at least pain and sickness had totally disappeared, and that relieved me well.


Day 4

Today was a rough day. I tried to breathe by mouth because my nose was stuffed. But the elastic band makes it very difficult to open my mouth. It took a lot of effort to open it. And I had new care, pumpkin juice, and sports drinks for a meal. Now I learn how to take medicine easily too.

Day 5

When I woke up, there was no pain but there was a bruise when I woke up. Also maybe because of the malnutrition, I got blisters around my lip area. I went for a walk and took pumpkin juice as a meal. I can see slowly de-swelling at dinner

Day 9

I automatically go in front of the mirror whenever I woke up. I’m so happy to see my swelling goes down. I went to the hospital for deswelling raser treatment and walked awhile. I even finished taking the medication that I was prescribed when I was discharged from the hospital. I took very soft bread deep in milk. I still have some uncomfortable points to live but the fact that today is better than yesterday relieves me.

Day 12

Since I took the deswelling raser aftercare carefully, it seems like the big swelling in the temple and chin has been reduced. I still got some in the cheekbone area. I went for a walk and took a shower before surgery.

Day 13

So far I kept eating broth or liquid meals and tried custard cake. It was so delicious. Also when I brush my teeth, the wafer is pulled out. By that chance, I wipe the wafer and contacted the hospital. They just let me know that I can put it back. So I put it back :) I wish all the swelling goes away soon.

Day 16

I hike at the mountain for workouts and reduce the swelling. I woke up early and grab some soft pound cake and juice and went to the mountain. It’s been a while since I’ve done it, so it was not easy to do. I feel like there was more swelling since it was quite warm from the workout. I can definitely feel more that the swelling has reduced. Walking is the best~! 


Day22

I get to become cuter a lot. Before surgery I mostly get I look very intense or scary. And now I go out downtown without taking a mask. There is a bit of swelling in the front cheekbones but it’s not very noticeable for the person I met for the first time~! I want to do the makeup too. 

Day23

I Haven’t done skincare for a while and now I have a lot of acne. I will start to do the sheet pack and care from now on. Also, the swelling has gone so that people wouldn’t notice! Pumpkin juice and walking helped me a lot. I want to recover well and go to eating delicious things!

Day 24

This is the only photo that I took today. I was well today just like yesterday. I can open my mouth wider as time goes and I keep doing post-surgery exercises. The only thing I can have is noodles so I have Neang-Myeon(Korean cold noodles) very often. Although I swallow it without chewing properly, I cannot be more happy. I can feel the sense of my upper palate coming back.

Day27

I’ve put on makeup for the first time after surgery. I was surprised the makeup was so pretty well done. I’ve met my friends downtown for a while and they all told me it was so well done! I even promote the hospital, and I have never doubted the result~ I miss that I couldn’t eat whatever I want but the fact that I can go out with makeup makes me feel good. I keep doing post-workout after surgery whenever I got time. I can feel I can open my mouth wider and more.

Day 29

I had an appointment to see the doctor today. I took the x-ray, saw the doctor, did the one-month check-up, and took off the screws on the gum in the front. Most of them weren’t hurtful but the last one was painful TT. The orthodontist told me I can take the elastic band for one month more. Now I can start to eat something I can smooth with my finger like rice, egg, etc. I was so happy to hear that! I met my friends and ate something soft right after. 

Day 35

There’s so much soft delicious food! After the big swelling has gone, I get compliments that my face is a lot smaller now. There’s a Korean saying “Compliments even make the wales dance”, and apparently it makes me dance as well J I still have pain in the area where I have swelling. So I took a dermatologic treatment today and asking for please do it softly since I get done surgery. And even the dermatologist compliment me my surgery was done great. I was happy as usual today too!

Day 39

Now all the sensation of the palate has been back. I try to walk when I have enough time. Also, pumpkin juice helped a lot to reduce swelling.


Day 43

I had an appointment to take off the elastic band, so I went to the hospital gladly! I saw the doctor first and took off the screws too. The doctor compliments that I look more pretty now all of these results were from dr. Shin. So I am thankful for it. I took the x-ray and book an appointment for next month.

4Months

I don’t have any noticeable swelling anymore but I keep having pumpkin juice. Now there’s no uncomfortable at all and I can open my mouth very well.

 



6months



Comments