Looking for 6 hospitals to improve lantern jaw & facial asymmetric : Double Jaw Surgery Review



The motivation of the surgery
When I was young I really don’t like the picture that someone took for me. Especially my bottom jaw looks big and long which made me feel depressed about it. I am not sure that it’s due to innate or my bad habit but I feel like my lantern jaw and facial asymmetric got worse when times go. Furthermore, from my side vide my bottom jaw developed a lot, and due to facial asymmetric. All this case lead me to have malocclusion and TMJ. So I really want to live a higher quality of life with all those functional concerns.

Why EU?
In fact, I thought trust in doctors and a hospital was important because I didn't know about double jaw surgery. So I selected hospitals based on post-operative care, cost-effective parts, and the patient's reviews (the swelling of patients, post-operative changes). I've been consulted at several hospitals, but I thought the EU was swollen or recovering Period is faster than other hospitals and the result of the surgery looks natural. The only reason I chose the hospital was my feeling and impression. EU staff and Dr. Shin are very kind toward me and they also gave me very strong trust that I chose the hospital.


Post OP 1 Day
I also drank the New Care that EU gave me as a substitute for meals and got deswelling care. I have good condition now!


Post OP 2 Days
I discharge the hospital on the second day of surgery! I think I slept a little more than yesterday. Thanks to EU nurses for frequent check-ups all through the middle of the early morning. My face is about to explode., I assumed that my face will be a little more swollen than this, but I hope it will reduce a little bit after today. There is no big inconvenience other than a little runny nose and a little bloody nose! I came home and drank a lot of New Care and sports drink.


Post OP 3 Days
Finally I fall asleep well without a stuffy nose! My face is still swelling that I am afraid that my face might explore!


Post OP 6 Days
I drink newcare and I checked my face from the mirror immediately after I wake up! Thank God that at least my face swollen gets better than yesterday. I will take a walk with my puppy today!


Post OP 7 Days
I visited the hospital to get disinfection! It was a bit hurts when the doctor needs disinfection for the upper lips area! I am really afraid to get stitch out. Also, when I look at my nose it seems like I get stung by a bee!


Post OP 9 Days
While I am brushing my teeth in the morning I was about to faint! I think I should eat some food to gain back my energy!


Post OP 14 Days
Finally, I remove my stitches! I have been really nervous about it since I heard that it's a bit painful! But I don’t feel pain at all! Since today, I eat all the soft food! And I can practice open my mouth with the video! I take a walk after stitch out I feel like my swelling reduces much faster than before!


Post OP 19 Days
I've been working hard on opening my mouth, and I can put two fingers inside of my mouth! It's a little bit tingling on the side that which area that screws on it, but I'm spending every day without any major inconvenience. I feel like I'm going to get rid of the swelling, but I've been eating salty food lately, so I'm getting swollen a lot in the morning.


Post OP 20 Days
I feel uncomfortable because my gums are filled in the lower right screw, but I am happy that my swelling has gone down. 💚 I want to get rid of both wafers and screws as soon.


Post OP 26 Days
I want to eat something delicious.


Post OP 32 Days
The doctor told me that the surgery outcome is good and he showed me the X-ray! Even when I see the X-ray it looks really good too ^_^ I’ve also been checked to see if my jaw is open comfortably. I also met with the orthodontist and he explained to me about braces plan detail. He told me that my braces period to be about a year because my occlusion situation is not that bad. But I need to practice myself to have better 
occlusion while looking at the mirror.


☎ Contact us today ☎
EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Tel. +82-2-547-0101
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments