Cheekbone Surgery Review! Post OP 18 Days







When I lose weight, it made my cheekbone much outstanding than before and it made my face be shaded. I assume that with cheekbone surgery will improve those issues that I suffered. I was looking for a few different plastic surgery hospitals but I decided to do surgery EU because it’s Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.



Post OP Day:
I was really worried if my cheekbone surgery would be in harmony with my original face or not too awkward. So I read the surgical reviews over and over again. When I arrived at the hospital in the morning, I heard from the consultant about possible side effects of surgery and Dr. Shin explained to me about the surgery. I was lying on the bed, and the consultant printed out and brought me another picture of my face that I added late, and I was grateful. The operation was over once I opened my eyes. Except for the fact that the anesthetic needle was painful, it was amazing that my condition is fine after the surgery, there was no gourmet, and there was no bruise on the face. Before the surgery I heard that the tube to prevent airway closures could hurt after surgery because it went through the nose-neck, but it was okay because it was a little sore like when I caught a sore throat. When I was in the recovery room, Dr. Shin visited and check for my condition. The operation went well without much blood. I was discharged from the hospital on the same day and rested at home.


Post OP 2 Days:
I couldn't lie down completely when I slept but slept pretty well. As it is morning, I feel like I have more bruises around my eyes and my swelling is getting bigger. The pain is only a little prickly around the cheekbones and tingling. When I touch my face, I feel like I have all the senses and just feel swollen. I remove out the facial pressure bandage for a while, took the banana-flavored New Care, medicine, and went for a walk near my house. I was so worried about the surgery when I heard the explanation before the operation that I couldn't think of any precautions after the operation. I asked the consultant again and thank you for answering me well.


Post OP 4 Days:
There was more swelling on my face than yesterday. I don't think I should laugh, but I'm worried that it might go wrong because I laughed too much. I can't wait to eat normal food and brush my teeth. The cheekbones are still tingling and the swelling under the eyes and cheekbones. I received deswelling laser treatment for the second time at EU today, and I am planning to go get it tomorrow.


Post OP 9 Days:
EU deswelling laser treatment has been steadily receiving daily for a week. There were bruises left around the cheekbones and a lot of swelling came down towards the cheeks and chin. I also removed stitches out on the sideburns, and the stitches in the mouth are likely to be removing this Saturday. As the days go by, I feel more comfortable opening my mouth.


Post OP 11 Days:
There is still a yellow bruise on my face. The tingling around the cheekbone is gradually getting better. Although the swelling and bruises have not yet been gone fully, it is good to see that the cheekbones are reducing the width, and the facial line became much softer than before.


Post OP 14 Days: Finally, I removed all the stitches inside of my mouth, and the doctor told me that I am recovering very well! So I need to visit EU post-op for 2 months for my checkup. I can chew most of the food except to chewy or hard food! I am really glad to hear that I can eat more food now! 


Post OP 16 Days: Now, I am available to eat a lot of food without strain, and always be careful not to eat too hard and tough food at meals. There is still a little yellow bruise left and when the mouth and cheekbones laugh, my smiling is awkward. Still, my life is so comfortable after surgery!


Post OP 18 Days: My friends told me that my face looks much smaller after cheekbone surgery. I think my face become more dimensional than before since I feel insecure about my prominent cheekbone.


☎ Contact us today ☎
EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Tel. +82-2-547-0101
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments