Korean patient review about V-line and zygoma surgery! _EU





Post OP 6 Months
Now I'm good enough to forget about the surgery!


Post OP 8 Months
I feel like my  face is not swollen anymore and my jawline is as smooth as my chin. My cheekbones are back 85% and bones recovered very well! I'm satisfied.


Post OP 9 Months
I am doing well without any discomfort, and my sensation is all back.^^


Post OP 10 Months
The swelling has gone away, so the line of the face has become much softer. People say that they can feel that my face has gotten smaller! I'm not feeling anything wrong, I'm comfortable with everything.^^




Post OP 11 Months
After removing the pins, my swelling reduced and I'm doing well without any discomfort! Haha

☎ Contact us today 

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surger

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery




Comments