Post op 45 Days : Sister did facial bone surgery ahead than me at EU! Improve protruding mouth & cheeck



Motivation 
My mouth and cheekbones were protruding too much. And there was asymmetry, so I was stressed every time I took a picture. I didn't take a lot of pictures of my entire face, but I covered my face with my hands or only half of my face.While I was looking into the hospital, my sister persuaded my mom that she wanted to have surgery at EU, and she came back to normal without much more symptoms than I imagined. Her swelling seems to go reduce fast, and most of all, I envy her for her natural face and small face after the surgery. So I went to counseling, and doctor & consultant were very kind to me, so I was relieved, and more than anything else, I trusted my sister because she had surgery at EU.

<Before>

I've seen her recovery process, so I expected it to be difficult right after surgery, but the most difficult things after surgery was not sleeping well and breathing. I had a hard time right after I left the hospital but from the the fifth day, I started breathing and feeling better. The speed of reducing swell for a while as pretty fast.  But now I feel like I'm in a slump. I like my face line more than before. I got much more comfortable after removing the screw since it was bothering me a lot when I laugh. I hope I get better soon. 



Operation Day
I was very nervous and scared, but I think I fell asleep with the sentence that I might feel dizzy. I opened my eyes and realize that I done with the surgery. I turned around to move, but I was so dizzy and stuffy that I was annoyed. My nose was bleeding and my mouth felt stuffy.

Post OP 1 day
I had to contact my family on my phone, but I couldn't because of a splitting headache. And I went to bed for laser treatment, but I gave up because of I couldn't breathe.

Post OP 2 days
Now I feel like breathing is better than the first time. I began to speak a little bit. The doctor disinfected it, put something inside of my nose and drained the blood and that was a short time. Blood is coming out again.


Post OP 3 days
It was the same that I couldn't sleep even when I got home. I had to do the Facial Pressure Bandage, which made breathing very difficult, so I only gave them ice packs. I was told that it was time to remove the white tape on the third day, so I took it off slowly, putting some water on it. After taking it off, I took a shower with the help of my sister. I feel very refreshed. I was so hungry today that I bought cream soup and cooled it down and ate it with a syringe. It was so delicious. My mouth seemed to open little by little and I could see that it was getting better.

Post OP 4 days
From now on, I feel like I can breathe well. My sister also said that my swelling isn't that severe. I would not use ice packs from today.  I'm using the Facial Pressure Bandage little by little. I bought a children's toothbrush and wiped my front teeth with a gargle, but it's hard to clean because of the wafer. I was upset, but I couldn't help it.



Post OP 6 days
Now I can breathe little by little through my nose. So even if I went around a lot, I was less tired than before. But still, the Facial Pressure Bandage is uncomfortable. I wasn't supposed to wear this after a week, but I was nervous because I didn't feel like I was wearing that often that it affects the result of the surgery.

Post OP 7 days
Today, I removed the stitch out from the cheekbones. People said it didn't hurt that much, so I just went, but it stung and felt like pulling out my hair. Next, the doctor was disinfecting the thread in my mouth and it hurt so much. It was good that I was able to breathe well enough for a laser treatment now.



Post OP 8 days
I felt like my face was getting thinner. I've been so hungry lately that I've been reading reviews online. I saw that I ate morning bread or bread in soup, so I ate it once. It was so delicious that I ate it quickly. I can't wait to eat the proper food.


Post OP 15 days
I removed the stich that I felt like the feeling of pulling my philtrum is almost gone. Before removing the stitches, I was worried about food goes to the tongue & the surgical area. I was practicing the video that help to me open my mouth wider but it made me frustrated because I couldn't open my mouth as much as I thought.

Post OP 16 days
There's not much discomfort these days, except that I can't chew. Well, the sense of the face... Ah, it still feels tingling under the eyes, but it doesn't hurt.

Post OP 18 days
The bruises under the eyes are all gone now, and only the light yellow bruises are left, but I couldn't see any of them because of my makeup. My friends told me that I am still swollen and they told me that I've gotten a lot prettier. I was so happy.


Post OP 21 days
I can't wait to get rid of the swelling, so I want to put on pretty makeup.

Post OP 23 days
Before the operation, the cheekbones were protruding, so when I wear the mask didn't look pretty.  After the surgery, I look pretty even with a mask on.

Post OP 25 days
These days, the desire to chew food has become stronger as the sense of the lower teeth has begun to return. Still, I am eating soft food because you told me not to chew food. I can't wait to chew the meat.


Post OP 28 days
When the doctor removed the screw, some blood came out, but it got better now. When I laugh the screw was bothers me a lot. EU told me to be careful of food and brush my teeth.


Post OP 34 days
The swelling seems to be gone, but neither the palate nor the upper teeth sensation has returned yet.

Post OP 36 days
Before the surgery, I looked sharp, but now I look much softer and has a smaller face, so I look younger. I sometimes compare my face with my sister, but I feel good because I look similar to her.


Post OP 38 days
I always covered my forehead with my bangs, but I look fine without bang after surgery.

Post OP 43 days
Doctor said I have to wear rubber bands on my teeth instead of wafers. But the swelling isn't all gone yet, so it's really hard to hang it inside. But the doctor said I have to do this, so I practiced hard. There was a bus time left, so I went to see the hat, but there was a beret that I couldn't wear before, so I tried it on and thought it was better than I thought, so I bought it and came home.


Post OP 45 days
Friends told me that my face has gotten really small and they don't know if I got double jaw & V-line surgery. Since a scar does not show on my face. I played bowling without any difficulty and had fun.

☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery


Comments