"The reason why I chose the EU"

I've contacted a lot of clinics and did tons of research and felt that the safest surgery anyone can have is from oral and maxillofacial surgeons who can solve both cosmetic and reconstructive needs. There are a number of clinics out there but I narrowed it down to EU because I heard Dr Shin and Dr Kim are maxillofacial surgeon that used to work at big plastic hospital. Hence I'm sure they can also perform dramatic and natural results. I also heard that EU Doctors only perform 1 surgery a day which is very crucial because this will result in no chances of fatigue hence lesser room for mistakes.

Also before coming to Korea I contacted EU on kakao, a group chat consisting of 2 English consultants and a doctor. They are all very friendly, replied very promptly and not pushy with sales. They treat me as an actual patient compares to other clinics hence I've decided to book an offline consultation with EU.



On the day of consultation with Dr Shin, I prepared a list of questions and bought a compilation of pretty face shapes I wish to achieve.



Initially, I was afraid there will be a language barrier but there's very loveable in-house English communicator/translator. Thanks to her I feel more at ease because my questions and facial preferences were smoothly conveyed to the Docter. They also wrote everything down on paper from my ideal facial shape to make sure they got everything right. The doctor also explained to me what I should realistically expect, and made sure all of my questions were answered in full.
They are extremely patient with me so I was set to have surgery at EU the next day.


Had my CT scans, xray, blood and urine test done relatively fast on the same day as the consultation. But fast forward to night before the surgery, I was getting nervous and worried that the Docter might forget my preference but the consultants reassure me that he won't. And that I can meet the doctor to express my concerns one more time before surgery. Really put me at ease!




☎ Contact us today ☎


EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery




Comments