Post OP 5 Months after V-line & Zygoma Surgery (Singapore)


Day 15

Day 17

Day 18



Day 21
Today's picture. The face is gradually getting better but is still pretty swollen. I heard that after FC our face will continue to deswell which gives the “weight lost effect " up to 6 months. While the excess double chin will disappear in a year.

Day 25
 I tried to take a pic of my lying down and i like how defined my jawline still is even with swelling hahaa


Day26
Today pic. I’m able to eat rice and other food well. Facial expression is not as stiff too as I can smile widely.


Month 1.5 
Haha actually my swelling got worse again because I ate a lot of food with sodium (boohoo)
I also can chew almost everything including meat. The only food that has a hard time chewing is steak. But beef slices can definitely eat! And my stitches at zygoma area become unvisible

Month 2
After having surgery at EU I felt so much less insecure about my face shape! Really no regrets!



Month 3


Month 5
Im also able to open my mouth naturally like I haven't had any FC!

☎ Contact us today ☎



EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery


Comments