Patient from UK, Interview Before Double Jaw & V-line Surgery



How would you like to improve yourself?
I’d like to correct my asymmetry. It’s been something I’ve felt insecure about since I was a child.


What is your ideal face?
I’d like to still look like myself, but the best version of myself. I’d like to improve the symmetry and my side profile, so it doesn’t look like I’m pulling a face in photos from any angle.




Why did you want to get the surgery?
I’d like to improve my self-confidence and to feel comfortable taking photos. I have always avoided the camera as I felt my problems look more obvious in photos. It made me feel insecure to see how wonky my face is compared to my friends and family. I wish felt happier taking photos so I can record more of the special moments in my life, and so I can look back pictures and treasure the memories, rather than only seeing my wonky face.

Why in Korea?
I think jaw surgery is better in Korea as it’s a much more common surgery and the surgeons have more experience at this particular surgery.

Who is your surgeon?
Dr Kim. I went to another clinic with a good reputation, but after consulting with Dr Kim, I knew he was the best surgeon to see. He has an incredible understanding of facial aesthetics and surgical technique/adjustments to achieve the desired results. I like the results he has achieved with previous cases. Although the change is dramatic, the final outcome doesn’t look unnatural. Dr Kim enhances a person’s features and makes them look beautiful.

How do you feel before the surgery?
Excited, a little bit nervous as it is a big surgery, but I’m very confident in Dr Kim. The staff has been so lovely, I feel really cared for and have had my worries put at ease.



 ☎ Contact us today ☎



EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery





Comments