[EU_Male] POST OP 21 Days Double Jaw & Genio





Why do I want to do the surgery?
I have never tasted ramen because my bite is not stable that I cannot chew the food with front teeth. During the growth period, my jaws have grown too much. ㅠㅠ I was so uncomfortable to break the food down with my tongue and upper teeth.. I was always dissatisfied with the appearance of my face, My life has been like this so  I decided to go to double jaw surgery. There are also some hospitals that they do not allow me to consult with a doctor. I have been searching the hospital information from the internet and blog and visited many of hospital for the consultations. Finally, I visited the EU for my last chance, and Dr. Shin explained the operation in detail. I knew that it was major surgery and I feel comfortable after the consultation with the doctor



Post OP 1 Day
My throat hurts a lot as I read in another review. It was difficult to breathe because of the swelling, but I tried to take a deep breath.. The nurse and doctor frequently visited and calmed me down that this symptom happens frequently after surgery. After a few hours, I got better. It is difficult to sleep because I cannot lay down and sleep while I am sitting down. I want to sleep comfortably and sleep well.



Post OP 2 Days
It is much more comfortable than yesterday. It is very easy to breathe through the nose to get rid of it. From this morning, I drink newcare, but the flavor is similar to that of soy milk. I have not been able to fulfill the hunger feeling, but it is much more comfortable. Today, the doctor disinfected in the morning, and he came to the recovery room and checked it thoroughly. I was relieved to know that I had a good operation and that I should not worry about it.


Post OP 3 Days
At  7 o'clock in the morning, I was awakened and I was treated with deswelling laser. I took the antibiotics and removed the needles from my arm. Before I got discharged, the doctor checked my body condition. He said I am recovering well, so I got discharged from the hospital.



Post OP 4 Days
Today I went out for a walk. I felt pain on my tailbone because while I am sleeping I cannot lay down for a few days. The swelling seems to be similar to yesterday.



Post OP 6 Days
I woke up in the morning and felt that my face was less tingling than yesterday. I looked in the mirror and it seemed that less swell than yesterday too! I visited the hospital to get laser treatment every day and when I walk outside it made me feel very refreshed. Today I went to the convenience store and bought apple juice. I am trying to eat a variety of things because I cannot stand it by drinking only the new care. It is very delicious to blend it together with some banana & almond breeze and some ice.


Post OP 7 Days
It has already been a week since I had surgery. I feel sure that it gets better day by day. I can felt that The sensation of tingling on his face also shrunk, and swelling was much reduced. I still cannot adapt to my appearance so I want someone to look in the mirror. My chin fits comfortably and my lips look pretty. I have a swollen face, so I look fat. I am curious about the appearance after the swelling is lost.  It is the hardest to hungry these days.  I have too much to eat but it is painful because I cannot eat it. I want to eat meat with the front teeth


Post OP 8 Days
I visited the hospital for the first-week checkup after the surgery. After disinfection, I removed the rubber band which stayed inside of my mouth. It was much easier to open my mouth and I was not able to speak well yet because of the rubber band. But after removing the rubber band I can speak well. After removing the rubber band, it became easier to brush the teeth.

                                                                                    
Post OP 9 Days
As the day passes, my face is getting deswelling pretty fast.. I look forward to seeing the mirror in the morning. After removing the rubber band hanging on the screw, the inconvenience was much reduced, and the number of things to eat increased. But today, I speak too much that my muscles are a little stiff and it hurts. I have to be careful.


Post OP 10 Days
Most of my sensation around chin and mouth is coming back. I was able to speak better. But I have not been able to eat well for ten days, and I lost my weight 6kgs. I feel weak and weak. I want to eat meat. When I recovered, I can imagine that I could cut and eat meat with my front teeth,


Post OP 11 Days
The day seems to change more and more. It feels good to hear I look handsome from family members and friends. I had sore ears when yawning, and it is getting better as time goes by. It's really hard to stand the hunger! But I can eat the porridge that I will go to try all different type of flavor!!


Post OP 15 Days
Two weeks have already passed after surgery. I really pleased that when people make a compliment about my appearance and it seems like they like my face more than me! I visited the hospital today and remove my stitch out! Dr. said I am recovering very well! And I must have to remove the wafer when I eat food! However, I cannot chew any food yet that I only can drink soft food! Start From today, I will go to practice jaw exercise every day so I can recover faster!


Post OP 18 Days
I do not need to wear a mask anymore since my face is deswelling a lot from the surgery. Also, I can go to café and drink coffee with Tiramisu cake! Since this cake is so soft that I do not need to chew. I am used to with habit that I have to remove the wafer when I eat the food. Especially, I love it when other people take pictures for me since I do not need to cover my lantern chin! I saw the picture that my friend took it for me! WOW! I am really satisfied with my picture!


Post OP 21 Days
I met my friends and that was the first time after 2 years! They were really shocked by how much I changed and they told me that I look handsome than the previous time! Also, I do not need to blend the food and I can swell the food like porridge and I can eat more various foods than before! Since I cannot exercise and eat a lot of food that I lose weight a lot L I even lose some of the muscles too! I wish that I can exercise as soon as possible!



                          

☎ Contact us today ☎


EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery 




Comments