[EU_Female] Double Jaw & V-line & Zygoma Reduction Surgery Post OP 83 Days!!



Why do I choose EU!
I start to realize that my face shape is wired. After I realize that I was under pressure and my self-esteem falls down. Naturally, I was going against people who ask me to take pictures with them. After 10 years, I really want to change my face shape and I decide to do the double jaw surgery. I feel secure due to the surgery at oral & maxillofacial surgery. Also, my consultant was so nice that I want to do the surgery here.

Post OP Day
I was out of mind after surgery; Medical staffs told me that I should not fall asleep but… For my case, I have little pain after surgery and my mommy took a picture of me when I go through the pain. I wish that doctor can visit me faster and do the suction for me!

Post OP 2 Days
I almost stay up all night! Finally, I can drink some water and new care. I also start to walk around the hospital. EU staff told me that compares to another patient my face is not that swelling. I also wear facial compression! I can also breathe better than yesterday but my through area was pretty hurts!

Post OP 3 Days
I am discharging it today! I did deswelling treatment! I also have the energy to take a walk and my face starts to swell more than yesterday pressure my wafer : ( I felt like my face will be puffier tomorrow!


Post OP 4 Days
I miss the medical staffs who take cares of me at the hospital. I feel uncomfortable to stay at home. I can take the medicine very well and drink newcare well but try to open my mouth! Also, I bought pumpkin juice for my deswelling!


Post OP 6 Days
My face was less swelling than yesterday so I start my day with a better mood! I was searching for the menu and took the medicine every time! I also take a walk while listening to my favorite music with my mom. Sometimes I feel dizzy since I cannot eat the proper food that I cannot walk more than an hour.



Post OP 7 Days
Right after I wake up I go in front of the mirror and checked my face! I felt my deswelling got much better than yesterday! I was so hungry that when I woke up I drink newcare & pumpkin juice & seaweed soup with rice. I am glad that finally, I can eat some of the carbohydrates


Post OP 9 Days
The swells subside better and better every day. I went for a walk, and I put a waterproof band on the surgery area to make sure that water does not go inside. I want to start my mouth exercise and I want my mouth to be more open. Today I have a feeling of tickling and tickling around my mouth!~ I can feel that my sense is coming back already!.


Post OP 14 Days
I went to the hospital to check for my second week. I do not live near Seoul, so unfortunate that I cannot get the deswelling laser treatment often. Also, since it’s my second week, I can remove the wafer and stitch out! So that I can eat spicy food! Even though I cannot chew it but at least I want to try the soup! Also, I start to do mouth exercise! Currently, I can put 2 fingers to my mouth and if I exercise more I can open wider and muscles around the mouth will be way more natural than right now!


Post OP 17 Days
I have been walking a lot and doing mouth & facial expression exercises. People around me told me that I am getting better with pronunciation! I am also planning to hang out with my friend next week! She also understands that I cannot chew that she decided to eat porridge with me J   ㅠ ㅜ I want to eat something delicious food!


Post OP 23 Days
I am not like an ordinary patient who has surgery because I am pretty much enjoying my life!  I do not feel uncomfortable except for the pronunciation when I speak to others and the muscles around my mouth are stiff when I speak.  Also, my face shape changed a lot that I can do ponytail every day!  


Post OP 26 Days
Nowadays, the biggest concern and worry is what kind of food I should eat!


Post OP 27 Days
The face outline seems to be way softer than before! I also lost weight a lot since I could not eat properly. I hope that I will recover as soon as possible and hang out with my friends everywhere I want to go!


Post OP 30 Days
I visited a clinic for the monthly check! I better need to work hard for mouth exercise! I also want to dye my hair so badly that I asked the doctor and he said I can do it! So I am planning to dye my hair tomorrow! ^__^


Post OP 54 Days
The cheek lines became much softer than last time and most of my sensation is coming back! Also, my face muscle gets stronger than I can chew better than last week! But I still must have to be careful with chewing hard food! My friend envy me since my face gets smaller than before! I want to put 3 fingers when I open my mouth!!


Post OP 83 Days
Finally, the third month is over! Nowadays, I can bite well enough I can eat all the food.  I do not worry about my swelling face since it looks every natural~! I still believe that the swelling of the cup will remain bare and more natural ... I have more facial expressions. I am also considering a pin removal surgery post op 6 months!  Thank you, doctor!!


☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery 



Comments