[EU] Double Jaw & V-line Surgery & Zygoma Post OP 41 Days!

Double Jaw & V-line & Zygoma

BEFORE

Post OP 21 Days
I went to the hospital today and check my occlusion. The doctor said my occlusion is fine and I could increase the time to remove the wafer and rubber band by one hour! Originally, when I have the meal, I remove a wafer and a rubber band. I had to work out my mouth three times a day, but now it has increased to 4 hours! I can also put two fingers already in my mouth.
I have a lot of mouth exercises at home, I have a light massage and I am taking a walk for a while.




Post OP 23 Days
I have not been able to eat well but I ate slowly. I did not hang out with my colleagues for a long time and I felt good because people were not able to recognize.
In the same way, I am eager to do the workout and eat well.



Post OP 27 Days
I will go to the hospital tomorrow. I try my best to eat and work out harder.
Also, I can eat very well such as porridge, soup, potatoes cake, and all the soft noodles… I think that’s why I am getting fatter….. Since I ate a lot my body condition is getting better too! I am ready to go back to my daily life!

Post OP 31 Days
I was so craving chicken today, so I cut it into the small pieces and ate little by little. It was so delicious! J I did not feel the swelling, but the people said, 'I am deswelling than yesterday'!

Post OP 34 Days
It seems to be deswelling a lot and everything is very comfortable except for eating food! I try not to overdo it when I work as much as possible! These days mainly eating is porridge but sometimes I soak rice into the water and add Korean BBQ sauce. Also, I am so thankful to nurses who have been taking care of me.

Post OP 39 Days
I think time flies really fast since I start to work I think my face is getting smaller. Especially before the surgery, I had some of part that I do not like on my face so I tried my best to cover my weakness point. But after surgery, I do not even need to think about it and it reduces time to do the makeup. Right now I can finish my make up in 10 minutes! I really like the result of the surgery and I totally satisfy it!





Post OP 41 Days
 I feel very different from before surgery when I put hair pieces on. Also, it makes my face looks really small. These days my mood is really good since I heard a lot of comment that my face line looks like more feminine with a smaller face. I thought black hair was not really suitable in the past, but black hair seems to fit better after surgery! .. I think I should live all the time with my black hair. So I am really glad to check myself from the mirror.




 

☎ Contact us today ☎


EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 

Homepage: http://en.eudental.co.kr/

Email : eu@eudental.co.kr

Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107

Kakao : eudental

Instagram : eusurgery

Youtube : eusurgery 



Comments