[EU] Double Jaw & V-line Surgery Post OP 7 Days!


Purpose of the Surgery
My bite was different from other people since I was very young, I did not like people's gaze.
As it grew, it became a natural complex, and the inconvenience continued to develop.
I visited various hospitals to improve my issue but every time I heard the answer was the same as the hospital mentioned two years ago.
However, in EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery can provide surgery and orthodontic treatment in the same hospital.



Post OP 2 Days
I was able to breathe easily when I remove a tube and tape from my nose.
But if I move my head, I start to get a nosebleed,
My hips and waist hurt like crazy. I Wish Time Would Pass Faster!


Post OP 3 Days
I was discharged and not struggle with anything.
But this is the first time I've swell so much.
I can felt that my face was very heavy and tight.

Post OP 5 Days
The face feels heavier after removing the tape.
I wonder how I look after deswelling.



Post OP 6 Days

I felt like all of my jaw muscles are clump and bruise on my neck is getting better. But the problem is I am really hungry!!
I don’t want to eat soft & smooth food anymore. I want to eat something like
C.H.I.C.K.E.N    


Post OP 7 Days
Post OP 1 week, my sensation of upper lip comes back. I can feel everything,
I just wish that I can deswell it faster!
Still, the most satisfying thing is that the occlusion becomes normal.
I love to see myself in the mirror! 



☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments