[EU] Double Jaw Surgery improve my self-esteem





Reason why I chose EU & decided to do the surgery
I have always heard the nickname of "Lantern Jaw," and People said I looked disgusting because of my lantern jaw." When I first came to counseling, I really liked how the doctor explains to me my current situation and I heard that he is very expert. Also, the consultant was very kind and faithful.


Post OP 4 Days
I am experiencing the peak swelling of my life.. I honestly thought yesterday was the most swollen. But the swelling came down to the neck today. I will walk harder and harder for my deswelling!

Post OP 7 Days
My parents think that the result operation is well done. So my mom and dad want my brother should double jaw surgery at EU too. Thank you Dr. Shin

Post OP 8 Days
My friends are surprised to see my face!.  I felt amazed. This morning my mother said that the swelling seemed to goes down a little ^ ^ I feel better because my mother sees me that every day!

Post OP 10 Days
I am wondering how I will change after deswelling. My throat does not hurt anymore. Before the surgery, I spent a lot of time on the double jaw blog & café.  After surgery, I am very proud that I chose EU and I do not need to suffer anymore.  


Post OP 12 Days
My friends are surprised to see my face and they told me that they want to do the double jaw surgery if they can improve their face shape like mine!! Thank you so much.



Post OP 28 Days
After the surgery, it gets brighter and I think that I am laughing more. ^^ I am confused and I am confident every day.  I feel good and mysterious when I see my face these days ^ ^ I am happy too!

<3months>

Post OP 85 Days
Nowadays, there are many boys who ask me phone number wherever I go. Also, many people tell me that my face getting much prettier! I am so happy to hear that.

Post OP 104 Days
I feel good every time when I look at my face from the mirror. I feel that my self-esteem is going to rise.  It can eat everything now. It is 3 months from surgery that I live like I never have done the surgery before.

<4 months>
Post OP 125 Days
I think I made such a good decision to have surgery because my acquaintances and my family kept telling me that I getting pretty after surgery. Thank you very much. Also, they told me that my first impression improved and looks nicer! So I totally satisfied with the operation 1000000000%.


수술 185일차

Before the surgery, I cannot chew the food with my right side, but after the surgery, I freely chew and eat.
I always thought 'my wish is to eat food with right side’.
If I did not meet EU, I would not have the happiness that I am now living with...! I would like to say thank you to Dr. Shin who has done the surgery for me and to the hospital staff.
Especially, I would like to say thank you to Dr. Heejin Shin for 58 times. I think I can tell you more than that!



☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments