EU Real Story - Post OP 4Weeks


[Before the Surgery]
I used to think that I would like to undergo plastic surgery cause of my big face and obvious cheekbone. So when I look at the mirror I was so stressed to look at myself.
I met Dr. Kim and got consulting. He explained to me very kindly explained one by one. I was very nervous about my surgery day. But I trust Dr. Kim and I heard about his skill from others..Also, I heard that he make a small incision so my face will be less swollen. I really want to see the result of the surgery!. 




7 Days
I removed my facial pressure bandage and disinfected. It was refreshing!!.
And I felt like I look 10 younger than before! I feel so good and amazed how it changed! 



2 Weeks
My face got deswelling since I receive the laser treatment and I felt like my face is changing every day! I really like to see myself. Also, I can open my mouth easier than before!~



3 Weeks
I can see that my Cheekbone get much smaller!






4Weeks
I did not see my friends for long period but when I met them, they say that they envy my faces are small and prettier face line than before!
Dr. Thank you Kim! ~





☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery


Comments