EU Real Story - Post OP 40 days Double Jaw + V-line Surgery



Since I was a kid, I had a big complex about my appearance. Especially when I laugh out loud it shows my gums a lot. When I was smiling in front of others, I realized that people could see my gums, and when I took a picture, my jaw looked strong, and I felt much stress because I was older than my friends.

Since I am working in the service industry, my face shape became even more outstanding so I got more stress...As everyone knows, service industry people have to face customers all the time and smile at them all the time in order to give a good impression to other. But my courage failed and loss of confidence in my face.

I was considering to receive the surgery for a pretty long time. Finally, I decided to have surgery. Honestly, I didn't think there would be much change after the surgery because I did not have malocclusion and my bite was totally fine. But beyond imagining, something happened! There's been a big change in my face, too!

I regret that I should undergo the operation a little earlier. These days, I look in the mirror every day to see my face improvement! ^__^

Thank you to nurses and doctors who kindly take care of me 24 hours a day, even though it was painful and for two days after surgery!
I am sorry to bother medical staffs and thank you so much. Thank you!
Whenever I meet my friends and colleagues, they say I look pretty and my impression changed a lot! I'm happy to hear so many compliments on my appearance these days! I have full of courage and become confident since I can smile prettier!

Thank you Dr. Kim!




☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments