EU Real Story - Post OP 3 weeks (Double Jaw Surgery)








Thanks to Doctor, I'm living a new life. I was really careful when I first chose a hospital, but I think I chose the right one.
I never expect that my face would change 100 % through this surgery. Doctor Thank you very much.
If anyone is considering surgery, I will recommend Dr. Kim!


Operation day
I cannot see myself from the mirror clearly because of the bandage, but I can realize that my face changed a lot!
I was regretting the time I was worried about surgery because of fear.
There was no pain caused by the painful injection, and it was rather frustrating to breathe in the nose.

OP 1 days
 I was so worried about the surgery that I did not even know it was Christmas! Medical staffs came up with a cake with Christmas carols and it seems to be an unforgettable Christmas.

OP 7 days
The swelling of the face was reduced a lot. I think the laser treatment from the hospital helped me!^^
I am really happy that lips sense almost returned! If  I have a question, I tend to ask any questions to the hospital. I was grateful for always kindly responding!

OP 15 days
In those days my mommy used to stares at my face more often. It seems like my mother likes my face more than me.
When I look at my face after surgery, I have a feeling that I can start a new life with confidence.
Finally, I removed the stitch from the hospital Today. I was so excited to eat porridge! .

OP 3 Weeks
The sensation has almost returned.
When I take selfie or pictures with my friend I used to cover my chin but I found that I did not cover my chin anymore after the surgery. It's amazing! 



☎ Contact us today ☎

EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 

Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery

Comments