EU Real Story - Post OP 2 months "Double Jaw surgery"






 When I was young, I was stressed out of asymmetric face my teeth were protruding and when I laughed people could see gums.

My friend had surgery from DrKim and the outcome was amazing! So I was thinking that when I come back to Korea I must visit Dr Kim for the Double Jaw Surgery.

My most big concern was my square face so the doctor recommends me to undergo the double Jaw + V-line + Zygoma reduction surgery!

If someone is concern about undergoing Double Jaw Surgery, I would like to advise them to do it when they are younger.

Maybe the surgery skills of Dr Kim :), the recovery were easier than I thought and it was less swelling than what I expected.

Thank you for checking me frequently while I was in the hospital and for taking care of me! After surgery, I have ten years younger looking that I am so satisfied with my appearance! I was waiting for pretty long to undergo the surgery from Dr Kim and thank you for the outcome!

I would like to say thank you to Dr Kim and Medical staff!

☎ Contact us today ☎
EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 
Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram : eusurgery
Youtube : eusurgery



Comments