EU Real Story- Thank you to EU! "Double Jaw Surgery"


*I have been doing surgery 8 days ago but I want to write a review before I forget! I will come back again to write a monthly review.
Thank you so much ~*






**[Post OP 1 day]

I could not chew food properly due to severe malocclusion and my jaw joint pain was severe. As a father of two children, I decided to undergo Double Jaw Surgery after a lot of worries and anxiety because I wanted to become more confident.

Since then, I have been looking for various hospitals and finally, I found  EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center's  Dr. Kim Jong Yun. Who had many surgical experiences and many successful cases and I decided to do the surgery in this hospital.

After the surgery, when I am hospitalized, Dr. Kim and the rest of the EU staffs are very attentive and careful to care for the recovery without any inconvenience.
Because of the EU staff, I can recover faster than what I expected. This is a picture of the day I operated.
At first, I felt a strong pain, but I don't feel pain anymore after painkiller injection.
It was difficult to breathe because it swelled rather than the pain of postoperative. So the nurse changed the ice pack frequently. Also, when I was hard to breathe, the nurse helped to breathe again with the oxygen respirator.

I was a little surprised by the fact that post operation of myself since I was less swollen than post-operative images or videos. Everything after surgery was easier than I thought. Perhaps the best part of the recovery is that EU staffs take cares of me like a family from one to ten. Once again, I would like to say thank you to  EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  Center of  Dr. Kim and EU Staffs'.
I am very satisfied with my excellent hospital choice ^^ I wish you all the best!


**[Post OP 4 days]

I cannot feel any pain two or three days after surgery. It was hard to breathe, but I can easily breathe!. Today I also visited the hospital for laser treatment which helps the deswelling. I am so proud of myself that I am changed every day.
I was wondering about the reaction of my acquaintance. I sent some post-operative photos to them and they were very surprised that I recovery in a short time. They also joke that they want to undergo double jaw surgery.
When I think about the past days that  I had a hard time due to malocclusion ... I was regretting why I did not have the courage to do the surgery earlier.

**[Post OP 6 days]

I still think the swelling is significant. However, my jaw and lower lips went back to the right position, which was severely protruded by malocclusion, At first, my wife and two children were unfamiliar with my appearance, but they were very pleased to see my face after the pain disappeared.
The reasons for the surgery were for healing purposes, but I am so satisfied to see my define face. I'm looking forward to seeing my face without swelling. ^^

**[Post OP 8 days]
I finally got my face tapes off today and every time when I see pictures and mirrors, I feel amazed. I am thrilled to be able to keep my mouth closed like this.

Especially, I am a coach who teaching exercise so I was even more careful about undergoing the double jaw surgery. However, there is no difficulty in moving the body. After discharge from the hospital, I was able to do my job all over the place.


Once again, I would like to thank you very much for EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center's doctor and staffs hard work and for your help.
Thank you. ^^

Contact us today for the consultation :) 

Or you can leave us with your details at https://goo.gl/forms/7gLcOvhx4tTKdhuE2 





☎ Contact us today ☎
EU Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 
Tel. +82-2-547-0101 
Homepage: http://eudental.co.kr/America/index.html
Email : eu@eudental.co.kr
Whatsapp : +82-10-7430-7107
Kakao : eudental
Instagram: eusurgery
Youtube: EU Dental

Comments