"Looking back on my previous photos..." - EU's Review

"Looking back on my previous photos..."

EU's Review



Before
Having long jaw with an underbite gave off an unfriendly image and was the laughing stock in between my friends. I was not able to bite down or even cut noodles nor foods; my speeches were little slurred which personally got to a point where I was so stressed. I came across "no blood tube; no bruising - doctors experience and skill" whilst searching, this caught my eyes so much that I made up my mind to have the surgery I only have thought about.


















Day 1
Right after surgery, I felt sick at the stomach; I had sore throat; breathing was little difficult but I was amazed that I wasn't in pain. I was so worried before the surgery but think I was over thinking!



Day 5
I'm walking around a lot so that my swelling would go down faster. Drinking water and taking my medication is little hard as wafer gets in the way but I'm getting used to it.



Day 10
I got used to eating liquid foods and taking medication is easier now; before, I wasn't able to open my mouth wide.



Day 14~15
It's now 2 weeks after my surgery; I went to get my stitches removed and I feel much better! I'm not sure if it's because I got the stitches removed but my smile looks a little more natural and it feels much softer; I can also see improvement with the swelling also!



Day 22~23
There's not much problem in my daily routine except that my speech are slurred because of the wafer. My mouth opens wider than before but I get a slight muscle ache at my jaw muscle.



Day 27

Looking back on my previous photos, my swelling has gone down a lot and it fun comparing my current state to how I used to look! 



Before & After





Contact us today for free consultation
Mobile / Whatsapp : +82 10-7430-7107
Email : eudental@naver.com
Kakao : eudental

OR you can leave us with your details at

Comments