EU Real Review - "Thank you Dr. Kim"

"Thank you Dr. Kim"

EU Real Review


I hope my short recovery diary would help you~ XD


Facial asymmetry which was my concern and I didn't want others to take a photo of me.. (I think this is the same with those who has facial asymmetry) Every consultation I went, they told me that I need double jaw surgery but double jaw was the last thing I wanted to do; I had orthodontic treatments and cheekbone reduction surgery but with no satisfaction.. I was searching around and I saw on Dr. Kim's blog about bite correction through jaw rotation and this was when I knew I needed double jaw, the answer I was looking for to correction my problem.

Dr. Kim and the consultant answered every single questions that I had in kind friendly manner; I went in for many consultation but it was the first hospital that has consulted me in this way. Other clinics only pointed out the weaknesses of my appearances which I already knew and it felt as if they weren't bothered and that they were tired of repeating the same words. With Dr. Kim, he pointed out the exact diagnosis and it didn't feel anything similar to the other clinics; this was when I knew I had to have my surgery here!!


Surgery Day


My friend came from afar saying that there should be someone to take care on the surgery day; thanks to her I was able to find my conciseness a little more quickly but I was so tired. It didn't feel like I had surgery but I had sore throat; the nurse removed gauze that was put in between the facial band was removed since I didn't have much swelling nor bleeding.

Since I had dry throat I asked for wet gauze to be put on top of my lips; the only thing that was bugging me was my throats at this moment.. I was coughing so much that the night nurse was taking care of me throughout the night.


Day 2

 

My surgery wounds were sterilized in the morning; I saw on other clinics review that they rub hard...I was so nervous but it wasn't at all painful, it rather felt more refreshing. Nasal tube was removed and I also saw on another review that this would remove your soul all together but again, it wasn't at all painful nor removed my soul; it was short and I thought to myself, "is this it?". My condition was good that I could've went home XD

I didn't have the TV on since my eye sight is bad and since I was bored, I walked around the hospital. Also in the morning, I had laser treatment and I drunk new-care through a tube; I just drunk with a cup since I was able open my mouth wide enough. I was excited to see that after surgery you'd lose weight but I'm already eating well...

My swelling was concentrated around my throat I think and my lips would swell up and down; applying vaseline really helped my lips with the dryness. Nurses told me that I have to practice wearing the wafer...I wasn't able to practice since my nose was blocked...


Day 3


Discharge!!
As time passed, it felt as if my cheeks were to burst as it heated up and also swelled up; I think there's more swelling and throbbing feeling as I had my cheekbones redone again. I heard that the swelling would be much less at night...why is that I'm more swollen?
I got little depressed with my swelling but I'm sure it'll start to go down within the few days...


Day 5


It's already my 5th day after surgery, time does fly; I went to have my laser treatment today again. On the way back I brought banana juice but it got caught in my throat so I blended it again; it was so tasty! Today, I think there's more swelling on my lower cheeks and chin; my face is still swollen, though breathing got easier it still gets blocked...I'm not able to bite down on my wafer. Wish that my swelling would go down so that I can breathe like before.


Day 8


Since it was a week after my surgery, the tapes around my jaw was removed and also Dr. Kim checked my condition whilst sterilizing the wound; he said that it was all clean and told me that the stitches would be removed next week! Because I didn't see any difference after the previous surgery, I was so surprised to see my cheekbone gone; once again, I'm so happy that I choose Dr. Kim.


Day 13


My mom made me well cooked potato salad, it was just plain potato salad but it could not have tasted so good!! I was worried that my skin would sag; think it was just swelling because my double chin disappeared (thank goodness!) and finally I'll be getting my stitches removed tomorrow!!

I sent my photos to my friends, they were screaming and started calling me the goddess (I feel so good!!) Though there's only laser treatment after surgery, I think there's a reason to why Dr. Kim is famous!


Day 19
It was my first? day out and met my friends for lunch; I cut soft foods into small pieces and there wasn't any difficultly eating but it felt like my face was swelling up whilst I was eating... We walked so much and it really helped with my swelling, think my stamina is back; they also said that after my swelling has gone down, I would have a pretty facial shape.


Week 3
Time really does fly...it's already my 3rd week after surgery; swelling is going down slower than what I'm expecting at this moment...There's still swelling at my jaw but comparing my jaw there isn't; think my cheeks are recovering slow since I had surgery twice.


3 Months


It's already 3 months after my surgery and since I was having my orthodontic treatments before the surgery, my teeth were aligned perfectly; after my stitches were removed, I was eating anything soft with no trouble.

Though there was time I was fighting with the swelling; my facial muscles loosened up over time enabling me to fit two fingers at first and slowly 3 fingers. I think my face looks more natural now since the muscles are loosening, there's still some swelling left around my cheekbones and sensations hasn't come back 100% but there isn't any discomfort rather..I wish that some swelling would remain... My family and friends were worried at first but after I got it done, everyone is praising about the surgery result and that I made the right choice because my face is small now~

I wasn't in a lot of pain after surgery so if someone asked about the surgery procedure, I would recommend them! First 3 days, swelling is severe; 1 week to until the stitches are removed wasn't bad, it's endurable (foods you can eat is just liquidized food).

Lastly, thank you to Dr. Kim and the staffs who took care of me thoroughly! ♥



Before & After





Contact us today for free consultation
Mobile / Whatsapp : +82 10-7430-7107
Email : eudental@naver.com
Kakao : eudental


OR you can leave us with your details at

Comments