EU's Dental Real Story - Catelyn Park Before & After




EU's Real Story - Catelyn Park "Before & After"



Before Surgery
Ever since I was young, I had severe under-bit with asymmetrical feature; I wanted to have double-jaw since I was 20 but I had to wait for my all clear as I had encephaloma surgery 5 years ago.

Before, I went to have consultation at about 4 famous hospitals and I got to meet Dr. Jong-yun Kim. I remember from one of the clinics; they wanted me to stand up from my seat, open my hands to see if I was disabled because of encephaloma removal surgery, I was mentally shocked and they were rude.

Anyways, I planned to have my surgery in the winter and I heard that Dr. Kim opened his own hospital, I didn’t think twice and I booked my surgery with him.



















1st Day
I went into surgery with nervous, excited and at the same time frightened feeling.

When I was conscious again, the bandage was giving me pain so I had it removed and WOW!! Even though it was right after the surgery, I could see that my jaw has gone in! I really wanted to scream in happiness but all I could do was to write thank you to Dr. Kim and my parents, they were happier than me

I cried as I was in pain, I couldn’t eat and I couldn’t do much to feel little helpless; I just had to endure as it was road to beauty. I don’t know how painful it’ll get nor how long recovery would be at this point but all I can say is that I’m so excited to see how beautiful I’d become!!




















3rd Day
Finally back at home after discharge; I’m hopeful as I keep on hearing that my jaw has gone in but my face keeps on swelling. There were so many things that I was curious about so I went and researched about it; I’m amazed in how I don’t have bruising and that much swelling compared to others online. I’m going to do my best to reduce the swelling and I hope to hear good things when I go back for follow-up!





7th Day
I thought that my swelling wasn’t bad and that it was going down quickly but I guess that wasn’t the case…
Now that the tapes are removed, I can open my mouth much much better than before and it’s much easier to eat foods. I was told that the stitches are going to be removed next week; I’m going to concentrate on my swellings so exercises and drinking pumpkin juice is on my next week schedule.





12th Day
I’m exercising everyday to reduce my swelling; I guess exercising is the key as my friends and family is telling me how my swelling has reduced. Before, a week would go past really slowly but now my mouth is bored; I really want to eat meat, octopus, squid, etc!
When I go in on Wednesday, I really want to stop eating liquidized food and start talking again; writing on paper or phone is really frustrating!





19th Day
The first week went really slowly but it’s nearly my 3rd week after surgery!
I’m exercising well whenever I can, eating well though hooking rubber band is difficult; swelling is going down faster! Before, it was really frustrating to see my family eat Korean barbecue; I think I can bite but I’m still being careful in what I eat.
Today, I exercised and saw my friends; they said they wouldn’t be able to recognize me and I’m too amazed to my improvement. I’ve lost about 15lbs; I’d be so relieved by the end of next week!





25th Day
I heard that last few days were cold; I went out for a walk but it was freezing cold. I made myself steamed egg like I read on other reviews but I’m regretting as it got stuck on my wafer. These days, I’m amazed in how my upper teeth covers my lower teeth well; it’s still a little painful to hook rubber bands and I’m praying that I wouldn’t have to wear it again when I get my braces.

I really want to talk normally with my friends; eat normally and wishing that I don’t have to wear rubber bands anymore. I can’t think how it’ll be after 3 more days when I get my wafer removed but I’m so hopeful.





3 Months
It’s already 3 months after my surgery; still, there’s friends who doesn’t recognize me or tell me that my image has changed. Many of my friends ask where I’ve got it done as my result is naturally beautiful. I didn’t undergo surgery to become beautiful, I wanted to fix my under-bite and asymmetry but with the comments I hear; I think I went to the right hospital and met the right doctor. Even my family stares at me and say how beautiful I’ve become; my parents are telling me how brighter I’ve become after surgery.

I think I still have minor swelling but I can’t believe how my jaw line is so defined; now, I can’t stop staring at myself! Before, my teeth weren’t straight either; I’m so excited to more beautiful I’d become!

Around this time last year, I didn’t want others to see me from my sides nor didn’t want to wear hats because my jaw would stick out; now, I’m so happy that Dr. Kim was able to achieve this result! There was time when I wasn’t able to eat which got me depressed; I’m eating thing that I want to eat and my friends are keep telling me how beautiful I’ve become so I’m recommending EU to anyone who asks where I’ve got it done.





















Dr. Kim, I can’t stop taking selfies and I’m more confident than before; I cannot express how grateful and happy I am. Thank you!!








Contact us today for free consultation

Mobile / Whatsapp : +82 10-7430-7107
Email : eudental@naver.com
Kakao : eudental






Comments